What’s the Best Calorie Counter App?
Do you know how to use apps to reach your fitness goals?
In the modern world, apps can be our best friends. One great way to use apps is to help you count calories. Gone are the days of handwritten food journals and calculating your caloric consumption by hand. With a calorie counter app, staying on track to reach your goals becomes easy.
In this guide, we’ll break down our favorite calorie counter apps, so you can make the right choice. Keep reading to learn more!
MyFitnessPal has topped multiple lists of the best calorie counter apps. This easy-to-use app tracks where your weight is at, and gives you a recommended daily caloric intake.
You can also use this app to keep your exercise log and food diary, making it easy to track your progress. On the homepage, you’ll clearly see how many calories you’ve taken in, and how much you have left to go to meet your recommended intake.
The app even shows how many calories you burn when you exercise, so you can see if a product like c4 cellucor pre-workout supplement is really working for you.
2. Lose It!
This easy-to-use app lets you track your eating habits by scanning, searching, or even taking a picture of what you eat. You can upload a picture of your food, and the app will scan through its massive food database to give you the caloric information you need.
This app will also give you a custom meal plan based on your health goals and the weight you’re at, making this a great way to plan ahead to reach your goals.
In addition to tracking and counting calories, this app gives you extras like demos of exercises, and a large food database you can use to look up your meals.
Use the app’s fitness section to track your workouts, broken down into cardio and strength training. You can access articles by nutritionists and fitness professionals, and you can use the barcode scanner to easily upload food information.
Many people love this app for its clean layout and easy-to-use design. It’s also totally free – there aren’t even any in-app purchases or upgrades to trip you up.
The app includes many features besides the calorie counter. There’s a food diary option, and image recognition for many different foods and food products. Upload information with the barcode scanner, and track your workouts with the exercise diary.
You can even access new meal ideas and recipes, and share your food log with your coach or personal trainer.
If you’re focused on quality over quantity, this is the app for you. Fooducate helps you eat for health, not just weight loss. Personalize the app to meet your needs. If you use the Apple Health app, you can even sync the two.
Choosing a Calorie Counter App
Which calorie counter app is right for you? It all depends on your needs. Sometimes the best approach is to try a few until you find the right one for you.
Looking for more great apps to upgrade your devices? Check out our guide to the best investment apps here.
- The 7 Best News Apps to Keep You Informed
- 7 Fishing Apps Every Fisherman Needs on Their Phone
- Top 10 Productivity Apps You Need on Your Phone
- How to Design a Mobile App for Your Business without Writing CodeIs your business in need of an app to go to the next […]
- 4 Ways Hemp Oil Will Improve Your LifeStudies have shown the powerful effects of cannabidiol […]
- What You Should Know Before You Buy CBD Oil OnlineBy 2020, the cannabis (CBD) market could be worth over […]
- Why It’s Important to Perform a Drug and Alcohol Test Before HiringIt’s a fact that drug use in the workplace […]
- How To Dress Like the Celebs in 2018It may feel impossible to dress like the celebs and […]
- Yes, You Have to Pay for That: Why People Buy and Sell Digital DownloadsFrom video games to apps to ebooks to music and […]
- CBD Lotion: Benefits and Best PracticesDoes your body suffer from frequent aches and pains? […]
- What’s the Best Calorie Counter App?Whether you're looking to lose weight or improve your health, a calorie counter app can help keep you on track. Click here to learn more.
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion