The Top Business Technology Solutions of the Present and Future
The world of technology continues to evolve at a rapid pace, transforming the way we do business.
Technologies such as the Internet of Things and artificial intelligence are shaping today’s business technology landscape.
Which of these business technology solutions are worth paying attention to? Here are some of our top picks for 2017.
The Growth of Virtual Reality
Both augmented reality (such as 2016’s insanely popular mobile game Pokemon Go) and virtual reality have taken off this year. At theme parks, thrill-seekers can strap on VR devices to enhance their ride. Gamers can also explore fictional worlds thanks to VR.
In business, VR has its place as well. VR devices can be used as a training tool, giving new hires realistic on-the-job experience.
You can also use VR to introduce new products, creating a type of digital demo. Customers could strap on a headset and try out a digital version of your product before it hits stores.
Drone Devices Become More Prevalent
“Drone” is already a common word in the average consumer’s vernacular. Many consumers may have bought the commercialized version of these flying robots, which can connect to a smartphone and fly.
While that’s fun, drones are handy in business technology, too. These can be used to deliver products right to a customer’s door, ala Amazon and even pizza chain Domino’s.
Working from Home Expands to More Job Sectors
It used to be that mostly freelancers had the luxury of working from home. Today, more and more employees in all sorts of fields can now do their job when away from the office.
With the breadth of tech tools that exist, such as video chat, live document editing, and project documentation, it’s no wonder more employers now trust their employees to get the job done from anywhere.
AI Expands Communication Options
When you think of artificial intelligence, your mind likely first goes to robots. That’s fair, but AI is about more than just that.
In business, AI can save time on jobs that busy employees don’t always have time for.
For instance: the chatbot. These bots are a lot smarter than they were in years past.
A customer that has a few questions may go on your website and use your chat function. With today’s AI, they can speak to a bot and never know it.
These bots are a win-win. The customer gets the information they need quickly and efficiently. Employees have time to take care of other work.
If you need yet more communications options for your office, try a voicemail service like American Voice Mail Inc.
And Our Favorite Business Technology Solutions Trend…Live Streaming Provides Inclusion
It used to be that if you wanted to do live streaming, you had to sign up for a service dedicated solely to streams.
These days, you can use many platforms, even social media like Facebook, for live streaming. You just hit the button and you’re rolling.
How can live streaming benefit your company?
The main benefit is inclusion. Say you’re hosting a product launch and all your customers can’t make it there physically. You can live stream the launch so everyone can see what your company is up to.
Need more programs and apps to follow some of the above-mentioned business technology solutions? Check out Pligg, the digital download marketplace. From code to software and music to eBooks, find what you need here.
- The 5 Best Investment Apps For Amateur Investors
- Safety in the Workplace in a Digital Age
- How to Design a Mobile App for Your Business without Writing Code
- Top 7 Apps for People Over 40
- How to Design a Mobile App for Your Business without Writing CodeIs your business in need of an app to go to the next […]
- 4 Ways Hemp Oil Will Improve Your LifeStudies have shown the powerful effects of cannabidiol […]
- What You Should Know Before You Buy CBD Oil OnlineBy 2020, the cannabis (CBD) market could be worth over […]
- Why It’s Important to Perform a Drug and Alcohol Test Before HiringIt’s a fact that drug use in the workplace […]
- How To Dress Like the Celebs in 2018It may feel impossible to dress like the celebs and […]
- Yes, You Have to Pay for That: Why People Buy and Sell Digital DownloadsFrom video games to apps to ebooks to music and […]
- CBD Lotion: Benefits and Best PracticesDoes your body suffer from frequent aches and pains? […]
- What’s the Best Calorie Counter App?Whether you're looking to lose weight or improve your health, a calorie counter app can help keep you on track. Click here to learn more.
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion