The Top Business Technology Solutions of the Present and Future
The world of technology continues to evolve at a rapid pace, transforming the way we do business.
Technologies such as the Internet of Things and artificial intelligence are shaping today’s business technology landscape.
Which of these business technology solutions are worth paying attention to? Here are some of our top picks for 2017.
The Growth of Virtual Reality
Both augmented reality (such as 2016’s insanely popular mobile game Pokemon Go) and virtual reality have taken off this year. At theme parks, thrill-seekers can strap on VR devices to enhance their ride. Gamers can also explore fictional worlds thanks to VR.
In business, VR has its place as well. VR devices can be used as a training tool, giving new hires realistic on-the-job experience.
You can also use VR to introduce new products, creating a type of digital demo. Customers could strap on a headset and try out a digital version of your product before it hits stores.
Drone Devices Become More Prevalent
“Drone” is already a common word in the average consumer’s vernacular. Many consumers may have bought the commercialized version of these flying robots, which can connect to a smartphone and fly.
While that’s fun, drones are handy in business technology, too. These can be used to deliver products right to a customer’s door, ala Amazon and even pizza chain Domino’s.
Working from Home Expands to More Job Sectors
It used to be that mostly freelancers had the luxury of working from home. Today, more and more employees in all sorts of fields can now do their job when away from the office.
With the breadth of tech tools that exist, such as video chat, live document editing, and project documentation, it’s no wonder more employers now trust their employees to get the job done from anywhere.
AI Expands Communication Options
When you think of artificial intelligence, your mind likely first goes to robots. That’s fair, but AI is about more than just that.
In business, AI can save time on jobs that busy employees don’t always have time for.
For instance: the chatbot. These bots are a lot smarter than they were in years past.
A customer that has a few questions may go on your website and use your chat function. With today’s AI, they can speak to a bot and never know it.
These bots are a win-win. The customer gets the information they need quickly and efficiently. Employees have time to take care of other work.
If you need yet more communications options for your office, try a voicemail service like American Voice Mail Inc.
And Our Favorite Business Technology Solutions Trend…Live Streaming Provides Inclusion
It used to be that if you wanted to do live streaming, you had to sign up for a service dedicated solely to streams.
These days, you can use many platforms, even social media like Facebook, for live streaming. You just hit the button and you’re rolling.
How can live streaming benefit your company?
The main benefit is inclusion. Say you’re hosting a product launch and all your customers can’t make it there physically. You can live stream the launch so everyone can see what your company is up to.
Need more programs and apps to follow some of the above-mentioned business technology solutions? Check out Pligg, the digital download marketplace. From code to software and music to eBooks, find what you need here.
- Safety in the Workplace in a Digital Age
- 10 Best Garage Door Apps of 2017
- 7 Ways to Start Earning a Passive Income Online
- 8 Coolest Home Security Gadgets to Keep Your Family Safe
- 15 Rustic Kitchen Decor IdeasAre you looking to give your kitchen a rustic makeover, but not sure where to start? Here are 15 rustic kitchen decor ideas for inspiration.
- 10 Mistakes When Setting Up a WebsiteAre you looking to set up a website for your business? Read our website 101 guide to learn the 10 mistakes people make when setting up a site.
- How to Prepare For Your First Trip to a Shooting RangeGoing to the shooting range for the first time can be extremely nerve wracking. Being prepared is essential. Here's what to expect your first time.
- 10 Best Law Apps for Law School StudentsMobile apps are great ways for law school students to expand their methods of studying. Here you'll find the 10 best law apps for law school students.
- The 10 Best Places to Swim With Clear WaterIf you dream of relaxing in clear, blue water then don't miss this article. Click here to discover the 10 best places to swim with clear water.
- 8 Ways You Benefit From Selling Vape Products OnlineHave you thought of what your vape business gains by creating an online store? Here's how joining the digital world and selling vape products online helps you.
- 10 Best Garage Door Apps of 2017Hate when you can't remember whether you closed the garage door or not? With a garage door app, that worry will be a thing of the past! Check out our top picks.
- 8 Home Improvement Apps for iOS and AndroidHaving some issues with your home renovation project? You might want to check out and download the top 8 home improvement apps for iOS and Android.
- What To Do if Your Car Breaks DownYour car breaks down and you have no idea what to do. Don't panic. Instead, read this article to learn everything you need to do in this situation.
- The 8 Best Real Estate Apps For House HuntersAre you looking for a home and need to get housing information fast and on the go? Read here for our list of the 8 best real estate apps for house hunters.
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Politics and Government
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion