Top 5 Best Downloadable Dating Apps in 2017
Today, more than a third of married couples in the United States meet online through websites and apps.
Chances are, you’re already glued to your electronics. Why not use your technological obsession to boost your intimate life?
Whether you’re looking to find your perfect match or simply interested in having a good time, downloadable dating apps are the easiest way to meet new people.
Keep reading to learn about the hottest apps in 2017.
You’ve heard of it, you’ve wondered about it, and maybe your coworker met her husband on it.
With 350 million swipes happening each day, Tinder is one of the most well-known downloadable dating apps on the market. It’s wildly successful at helping people meet in an easy, fun way.
Here’s how Tinder works:
Any adult over age 18 with a Facebook account can sign up. Once you’re registered, you create a brief profile and add up to six pictures.
Then, you get swiping! Tinder will reveal a name and photo to you.
Like what you see? Simply tap on the photo to learn more about the person (you can also see if you have mutual Facebook friends).
Do you still like what you see? Swipe right to “like them.”
Not a fan? Swipe left.
If it turns out that you both swiped right, Tinder will notify both of you that you’ve matched and invite you to send a message.
They say we are who we hang out with, and the Hinge app capitalizes on that notion.
Rather than scrolling mindlessly through a stream of strangers, Hinge matches you with people that you have mutual Facebook friends with. You also have access to see where users work and go to school.
That means that the love of your life may be your cousin’s roommate or your high school bestie’s coworker. It may even be one of the bombshell blonde escorts looking to settle down.
It’s also one of the best downloadable dating apps for ensuring safety. After all, you can always ask your cousin if his roommate is mentally stable before actually going on the date with him.
Do you identify as a feminist? Or, are you just someone who isn’t afraid to break the ice when you know what you want?
If you’re a lady tired of being hit on by strange creepers, we’ve got the ultimate downloadable dating app for you.
Bumble works by the woman taking the lead. If a man and a woman match, the woman has 24 hours to send a message.
Make a mistake swiping the wrong way? No worries. You can magically undo this error by simply shaking your phone.
If you wait longer than 24 hours to send a message, the connection disappears (unless the man extends for another 24 hours).
Don’t worry – the app will give you notice when your time is about to expire.
For same-sex couples, either person can initiate the first point of contact.
Regardless of your intentions, Bumble is an exciting, fast-paced way to get the conversation moving and flowing – or onto the next person!
What if you already met the love of your life, but you just didn’t know it?
Happn believes in that magic of hopeless romanticism. They believe that can exist in tiny passings every single day – whether you are actually aware of it or not.
Perhaps, your soul mate is the person that grabs coffee at the same local diner as you. Maybe it’s the cute girl in your English class. Maybe it was someone you saw on the morning bus.
This app works with GPS location-tracking services. When opening Happn, you receive a gallery of photos of people you’ve physically crossed paths with throughout your ordinary day.
In a nutshell, you get a birds-eye view of everyone who has been physically around you.
In fact, you can even see a timeline of every user you’ve been near in the past few days. The app ranks in chronological order and by how often you’ve been around them.
Seem creepy? It depends on how you look at it. This might just be the icebreaker you need to chat up that cute barista or fellow students in class.
Send a “heart” if you like what you see. If the other person sends you a “heart,” you both receive a notification. Let the magic unroll.
It started as one of the most infamous dating websites in the world, and now Match has an easy-to-use downloadable app.
Unlike apps that simply pair you with people near you or people who have mutual friends, Match takes into consideration your actual, well, matching capabilities.
That means it learns “who you are” and helps tailor appropriate potential matches each time you log in.
If you’re tired of the wild, wild west when it comes to free dating apps, it might be time to upgrade your options. Because it does come with an upfront fee, Match tends to attract more serious users looking to settle down.
Match allows you customize different details and potential dealbreakers from everything to travel styles to religious preferences. It also allows you to fill out an extensive profile and indicate what you are looking for in a partner.
In a world full of swiping, Match still has a serious role on the dating playing field.
Final Thoughts on Downloadable Dating Apps
Dating in the 21st century can be stressful, but it’s also easier than ever.
With just a smartphone and a few pictures, you can be well on your way to securing your perfect match.
Looking for more awesome reads on relationships and dating advice? Check out our extensive downloadable articles today.
- The 10 Best HookUp Apps To Download In 2018
- Gain Advice and Insight From a Marriage Podcast
- How Using a Wedding Program Template Can Save You Money
- 5 Signs Your Marriage Is In Trouble
- 15 Rustic Kitchen Decor IdeasAre you looking to give your kitchen a rustic makeover, but not sure where to start? Here are 15 rustic kitchen decor ideas for inspiration.
- 10 Mistakes When Setting Up a WebsiteAre you looking to set up a website for your business? Read our website 101 guide to learn the 10 mistakes people make when setting up a site.
- How to Prepare For Your First Trip to a Shooting RangeGoing to the shooting range for the first time can be extremely nerve wracking. Being prepared is essential. Here's what to expect your first time.
- 10 Best Law Apps for Law School StudentsMobile apps are great ways for law school students to expand their methods of studying. Here you'll find the 10 best law apps for law school students.
- The 10 Best Places to Swim With Clear WaterIf you dream of relaxing in clear, blue water then don't miss this article. Click here to discover the 10 best places to swim with clear water.
- 8 Ways You Benefit From Selling Vape Products OnlineHave you thought of what your vape business gains by creating an online store? Here's how joining the digital world and selling vape products online helps you.
- 10 Best Garage Door Apps of 2017Hate when you can't remember whether you closed the garage door or not? With a garage door app, that worry will be a thing of the past! Check out our top picks.
- 8 Home Improvement Apps for iOS and AndroidHaving some issues with your home renovation project? You might want to check out and download the top 8 home improvement apps for iOS and Android.
- What To Do if Your Car Breaks DownYour car breaks down and you have no idea what to do. Don't panic. Instead, read this article to learn everything you need to do in this situation.
- The 8 Best Real Estate Apps For House HuntersAre you looking for a home and need to get housing information fast and on the go? Read here for our list of the 8 best real estate apps for house hunters.
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Politics and Government
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion