What You Need to Know Before Choosing Your Photography Website Builder
Whether you’ve been in the photography field for decades or you’re just trying to make a name for yourself, you need an up-to-date website to show off your body of work.
In this day and age, any old website won’t do. If you want to make a good impression, you’ll need a well-designed, top-notch site that will grab viewers’ attention.
The site builder you choose can make all the difference.
Here’s what you need to know before you choose a photography website builder for your budding business.
How to Choose the Best Photography Website Builder
When it comes to website builders for your photography site, you have seemingly endless options to choose from. Here are some tips for how to sort through your choices.
Set a Budget
Your first consideration when you choose a site builder should be the cost.
Some platforms are completely free, but they usually come with ads and a non-custom domain name.
For the best results, you should expect to spend some money each month on your website.
Pick a Site Builder Tailored to Visual Portfolios
The main purpose of your site is to show off your skills behind the camera. To do that, your photography site needs to be visual.
When you’re shopping for the right site builder, make sure they offer visual portfolio templates. You want your homepage to offer a clear picture of your work—without a lot of extra text.
Opt for a Platform With Enough Hosting Power
Some site builders will limit the number of photos you can host through their platform. If you want to post a lot of high-quality shots, that could become a big problem pretty quickly.
Shop around for a photography website builder that will let you host as many images as you want for a reasonable price.
Make Sure You Can Make Your Site Mobile-Friendly
Your website needs to look great, even on the tiniest screen. That’s because mobile browsing dethroned desktop as the preferred way to view the web in 2016.
Choose a site builder that will automatically handle the mobile-optimization process for you. Make sure your images scale down to a viewable size and that your layout shifts to account for vertical scrolling.
Look for a site builder that lets you use large, tappable buttons instead of hard-to-hit hyperlinks, too.
Pick a Site Builder You Can Integrate with a Digital Marketing Campaign
For your best chance at success, you need to use a solid digital marketing strategy to publicize your website.
A full-service web design firm like OONIE can take the guesswork out of this part of the equation for you. If you plan on bootstrapping it, look for a site builder that lets you track your visits, clicks, and bounce rate.
It should make it easy for you to cross-post your photos on social media, too.
Download Everything You Need to Succeed from Pligg
At Pligg, we offer the latest downloads the internet has to offer. With our help, you can master any subject in no time. Check out our complete guide to Adobe Lightroom and take your photo editing skills to the next level.
- 7 Online Tools You Need for Your Side Hustle
- 4 Benefits of Cheap Online Clothing Stores
- 3 Tips for Making Your Dentist Website SEO Friendly
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 5 Reasons Mormon Mothers are Turning to Pain Killer PillsYou’ve heard about the continued Opioid Crisis […]
- Top 10 Tips for Your Nursing ResumeThe world needs more nurses like you, and you know it. […]
- 7 Meditation Techniques For Reducing Daily StressBattling stress can be made much easier by using the […]
- 7 Online Tools You Need for Your Side HustleBy the year 2020, it’s expected that at least […]
- Top 20 Apps for Men’s HealthWant to enjoy better health and well-being? Perhaps […]
- Essential Hunting Stuff That Every Badass Hunter NeedsA hunter is only as good as his/her hunting stuff. […]
- How to Choose the Best Kitchen AppliancesFrom Smeg’s incredible collaboration with Dolce […]
- 5 Emerging Healthcare Technology TrendsTechnology is evolving. As new technology emerges, […]
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion