How to Store Your e-Liquid
You may think you’re a vaping expert. But there’s a common mistake that even experienced vapers make.
Many people are actually storing their vaping liquid in the wrong way. Vaping is more popular than ever. If you’re a newbie, you could have a lot to learn still about storing your supplies in the right way.
A stale or corrupted e liquid is something you definitely don’t want. You deserve to enjoy a strong flavor down to the very last drop. And if you have kids, even childproof caps aren’t enough to properly safeguard those tiny liquid bottles.
Ever wondered if you’re storing yours correctly?
Keep reading for everything you need to know about how to store your e liquid.
How Not to Store e Liquid
You may have a bottle lying around now and you’re asking, can e-cigarette liquid go bad? The answer is yes, it absolutely can.
The components of the liquid are the vapor agent (PG or VG), nicotine, and flavoring. The last two are natural compounds, so they are prone to getting stale.
When choosing how and where to store your liquid, remember these three things. No heat, no light, and no air. These are all enemies of the longevity of e liquid, along with moisture.
Where to Store e Liquid
One of the best places to store liquid is in the fridge. When you take it out to vape, let it sit at room temperature for a while. This will cause it to become less thick and easier to deal with.
Other places that will preserve the liquid’s integrity include a cupboard or kitchen cabinet. It should be high enough to be out of the reach of pets and kids.
Fun fact: the best place in your house is actually the basement. It’s cool, away from a light source, and probably doesn’t get a lot of air circulation.
Keep Away from Children
It’s important to keep in mind that you should store both liquids and e-cigs away from children. This applies even if you don’t have children yourself. Any that come to visit you could be attracted to the look of the liquid’s bottle, which is often brightly colored.
By treating the liquid with the same care as a medicine or cleaning product, you can avoid accidental poisoning.
Get a Quality Liquid
The quality of the liquid you choose is probably the most important factor that will affect its shelf life. Buy from a trusted supplier or online store like ecigwizard.com, which carries a UK made e-liquid for vaping.
You may want to keep in mind that fruit-flavored liquids go bad more quickly than others. You’ll know if you the liquid smells “off” or tastes sour when vaping.
Bonus Tips on e Liquid Storage
With proper storage, it’s been reported some liquids have a lifespan of up to two years. For long-term storage replace plastic bottles with glass ones that are dark or tinted. For a long period of storage, your best bet is to put the liquid in the freezer.
Looking for some inspiration for new e-cigarette flavors to try? Check out our blog for more great vaping content.
- 6 Ways to Spice Up Your Sex Life
- How to Save Energy with Roller Garage Doors
- The Ultimate Guide to Content for Your Parenting Blog
- 10 Reasons Why Everyone Should Own a Multimeter
- How to Design a Mobile App for Your Business without Writing CodeIs your business in need of an app to go to the next […]
- 4 Ways Hemp Oil Will Improve Your LifeStudies have shown the powerful effects of cannabidiol […]
- What You Should Know Before You Buy CBD Oil OnlineBy 2020, the cannabis (CBD) market could be worth over […]
- Why It’s Important to Perform a Drug and Alcohol Test Before HiringIt’s a fact that drug use in the workplace […]
- How To Dress Like the Celebs in 2018It may feel impossible to dress like the celebs and […]
- Yes, You Have to Pay for That: Why People Buy and Sell Digital DownloadsFrom video games to apps to ebooks to music and […]
- CBD Lotion: Benefits and Best PracticesDoes your body suffer from frequent aches and pains? […]
- What’s the Best Calorie Counter App?Whether you're looking to lose weight or improve your health, a calorie counter app can help keep you on track. Click here to learn more.
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion