DONATION of CoolUtils Total HTML Converter
CoolUtils Total HTML Converter
is a software tool that provides users with a simple means of transforming their HTML files to an array of other formats, with a minimal amount of effort.
• You are required to go through a quick and seamless installation process, while the interface you are brought to presents a well-organized and clean layout. It is comprised of a menu bar, a few buttons and a few panes which enable you to view various levels of information. Extensive Help contents are incorporated thus ensuring that all types of users can work with it, without encountering any issues.
Impressive export capabilities and tweaking options
• This application enables you to view a folder structure of your hard drive contents, as well as all items included in a directory and a preview of the selected file. At import, HTML, HTM and MHT documents are supported, while export is possible using file extensions such as DOC, PDF, XLS, JPG, TIFF, GIF, TXT, EMF, RTF and ODT.
• The aforementioned panes can be refreshed or printed with just a click of the button, while you can also convert multiple items in the same time, as batch processing is incorporated. Last but not least, you can filter the directory view, while you can also add items to favorites or use a command line prompt.
Performance and conclusion
• CPU and memory usage is low at all times and therefore, the system’s performance is not going to be affected at all. The response time is good, the output files are of high quality and the interface is intuitive. Errors, crashes, freezes or other similar problems have not been detected in our tests.
• Taking all of this into consideration, we can safely say Total HTML Converter is a pretty efficient piece of software when it comes to converting HTML files.
• A set of conversion tools in one converter (html to doc, html to rtf, html to txt, html to pdf)
• MHT format is also supported (mht to doc, mht to rtf, mht to txt, mht to pdf, mht to mht)
• Supports flash
• Batch conversion mode
• MS Office toolbar integration
• No need for Adobe Acrobat or MS Word
• Includes PDF information in the output file
• Supports different charsets and encoding tables
• Command line
• Dynamic page breaks with headers and footers
• Can sign PDF documents
• Specify HTML from URL, or local file
• Fit HTML Width to the chosen PDF-Page-Size
• Extremely easy-to-use
* not available
How To Activate
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt
Title Release: Total HTML Converter 4.1.81
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.