The Goal Setting & Getting Results Series (5 Books)
What are your greatest goals in life?
To slim down? To be in the best health? To find your life mate? To have a loving family? To be in your dream vocation? To start your own business? To take in more revenue?
For any of these goals, you may have experienced initial success but then found it difficult to keep the momentum going. If so, youre not alone! But, once you know how to find your true calling, you will have really strong, unstoppable energy when it comes to accomplishing your goals, and know how to build your own reward system that motivates you to achieve your goals.
Getting results means getting youself equipped – know the subject inside out and outside in, so you can get started towards your own goals without wasting time.
To get you there much faster, heres The Goal Setting & Getting Results Series
In these 5 books you will discover:
• All about the basics of setting the right goals. Find out what works and what does not work. Learn to use your energy effectively without running around in circles.
• How the knowledge era has changed the speed at which people set goals and how to turn your life around even if you think you are far behind others.
• What the most important tools are that you can use to motivate yourself.
• The techniques you can use to blast through obstacles in order to get what you want in life.
• Creative methods when it comes to time management – learn the art of prioritizing, setting the right goals and spending time on what matters the most to you.
• The best organization tips and how to get mentally organized right away.
• Powerful tips and strategies on spending and saving time, and getting results.
• The most critical thing you must learn – the correct mindset if you want to set yourself up for winning.
• And so much more!
The 5 books in The Goal Setting & Getting Results Series are:
1. Goal Planning Strategies That Truly Work (How To Reach Any Goal You Wish)
2. 50 Quick Tips On Getting Organized Easily (Mission: Organization – A Simple Guide To Keeping An Orderly Life)
3. Time Management Strategies For The Knowledge Worker (Understanding The Evolution Of Time Management Strategies And Prioritizing What Works In The 21st Century)
4. How To Accomplish More In A Fraction Of The Time (Getting Results Super Fast Through Prioritizing, Leveraging And Focus)
5. Results And Rewards Blitzing (The Sprinters Guide To Short Term Motivation For Huge Results – High Adrenaline And Rewards Guaranteed)