A career in the Secret World of Intelligence will begin with a good education.
Intelligence work involve various types of skills and a proficiency in various disciplines….
*Psychological profiling — first used around 1986 to map out the minds of foreign leaders. Under the direction of CIA Chief Profiler, Jerrold Post, the technique of profiling was upgraded to much more clinical and psychodynamic than FBI methods.
* Estimative intelligence — involves national estimates about the strength, size, and capabilities of another nation’s military and/or counterintelligence threat.
* Warning intelligence — involves threat assessment, the analysis of surprise, intelligence failures, and other indicators of catastrophe.
* Fusion intelligence — involves joint or collaborative efforts to develop multi-intelligence products of a global, regional, or national nature.
* Economic intelligence — This consists of the things that economists collect data on, such as population demographics, labor statistics, crop statistics, manufacturing production rates, import-export rates, natural resources, and public opinion.
* Science & Technology intelligence — this involve the better-kept secrets of a foreign entity, including their research into weapons development and space based exploration.
* The best known of these disciplines is Human Collected Intelligence, which involve field work on foreign soil — and such programs conducted overseas will require operators with a highly specialized traning.
There are many opportunities in demand for goverment and various private sectors – once you get the skills! And that we can point you too with ease.
This ebook is a quick reference to help you find the schools & career path you want in the field of intelligence.
Just 8 pages.
Do you have what it takes?
Get the skills.
And if you want more, check out the Seer Resources @ 278636078 — 1,300 pages of spy tools, intelligence websites, software tools to create your own spy agency — read declassified online briefs, links to all world spy agencies, spy contractors and so much more secret resources.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.