Mercury MerCruiser 1998-2001 V-8 305 350 CID Repair Manual
1998-2001 mercury mercruiser v8 305cid 5.0L 350cid 5.7L marine engines repair service technical maintenance manual
This is the most comprehensive service, maintenance, and repair manual on the Mercury MerCruiser V8 motors that you will find. It has everything you need to do repairs or maintenance. Step-by-step instructions and exploded views are included to make your repairs simple and quick. Use the same manual that repair shops use that charge you $$$$$ of dollars. SAVE MONEY NOW!
See below for all models and content. Dont be fooled by other manuals on here which dont include all of the sections, including the important electrical and wiring section. THIS MANUAL HAS IT ALL! Why pay more? Get the best for the cheapest price!
All of our files come in PDFs that can be read on any computer – PC or Mac! Download times are super quick! After downloading you can view or print the PDF on your machine. Print pages to use while working and dont worry about messing them up – you can print them again if you need to! SO EASY!!
EACH SECTION INCLUDED:
1. Important Information (general information, maintenance, troubleshooting)
2. Removal and Installation (MCM models, MIE models)
3. Engine (350 cid / 5.0L / 305 cid / 5.7L Engines)
4. Electrical (starting system, ignition system, charging system, instrumentation, wiring diagrams)
5. Fuel System (fuel delivery system for carbureted engines, mercarb 2 barrel carburetor, fuel delivery system for electronic fuel injection, fuel injection descriptions and system operation, fuel injections disassembly and reassembly, fuel injection system troubleshooting, diagnostics)
6. Cooling System (seawater cooled models, closed cooled models)
7. Exhaust System (general, manifolds elbows and risers, collectors)
8. Drives (velvet drive in-line and v-drive transmission, velvet drive 5000 series transmission, hurth models, drive shaft / propeller shaft models
9. Power Steering System (pump and related components)
This manual has information on ALL of the Mercury MerCruiser GM V-8 marine engines 305 CID 5.0L and 350 CID 5.7L
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.