The Essential Guide to Bodybuilding Nutrition
You see the very fact that you’re reading these words implies two things about you; a) that you’ve taken an interest in bodybuilding and b) that you realise the importance of nutrition and supplementation to be successful in the sport.
Taking up bodybuilding was a wise move. Whether you want to be the next Mr Olympia or just want to get into better shape for the beach, you’ll benefit from regularly hitting the gym and improving your diet. When you’re getting stronger and fitter you see impacts every area of your life – your confidence, your athleticism, your attractiveness, your ability in sports and your presence – it changes your whole life from the inside out. Just in case you need more convincing though, here are some more reasons to take up bodybuilding:
• You can take off your top with pride – and you regularly will, trust me.
• You’ll win at sports, events and activities that you wouldn’t otherwise. Alpha Male status ahoy!
• You’ll being able to do cool party tricks like handstand press ups.
• You’ll gain automatic respect, unless you’re a lost cause.
• You can use it as a way to attract the opposite sex (saves money on buying drinks that way too).
• You’ll be more imposing and authoritative.
• If you get really good you can make money as a model or professional bodybuilder.
• You can give awesome dead arms…
• And win arm wrestles…
• And fights.
• You’ll never struggle with a jam jar again! You could also achieve this by stopping eating jam.
• You can climb better.
• You’ll get to experience the pleasure of relaxing after a workout with your body feeling numb and tired and flowing with endorphins.
• You’ll have lots of energy.
• You’ll be able to eat much more meat!
• You might get called ‘Big Guy’ or ‘Arnie’ or ‘Rambo’.
• You’ll start catching yourself in shop windows and thinking damn!
• You’ll get to experience the camaraderie of the gym.
• Plus you’ll be a member of the Iron Brotherhood.
• Finally, if you ever met Batman you’d have stuff in common…
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.