1959 – 1969 Harley Davidsom Sportster , Service Manual
1959-1969 Harley Davidsom Sportster Service Manual
• PDF format suitable for Windows XP, Vista, 7 , 8 and Mac
• Body, Chassis & Electrical
• Wiring diagrams
• Most Complete Workshop Manual Available
• Numerous Illustrations & Diagrams
• Technical Diagnostic Procedures
• Disassembly & Installation Procedures
• Written by the Manufacturer
• Used by the Dealership Mechanics
• You can print the specific pages you need to accomplish the repairs required or print the whole manual
SERVICE MANUAL CHAPTERS :
SOME ABOUT THIS MANUAL :
The information contained in this service manual has been prepared for the professional automotive technician
involved in daily repair operations.
Information in this manual is divided into groups. These groups contain : general information, diagnosis,
testing, adjustments, removal, installation, disassembly, and assembly procedures for the systems and components.
To assist in locating a section (engine , brkaes etc) , use the Bookmarks on the left side of pages .
Tightening torques are provided as a specific value throughout this manual. This value represents the
midpoint of the acceptable engineering torque range for a given fastener application. These torque values are
intended for use in service assembly and installation procedures using the correct OEM fasteners. When
replacing fasteners, always use the same type (part number) fastener as removed.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.