Affiliate Army Profits – With Private Label Rights
Learn How To Add an Affiliate Program To Your Product and Find Affiliates That Will Triple Your Sales! Announcing The Brand New, 7 Part, Step By Step Video Course That Shows You How To – Affiliate Army Profits Video Series!
Here‘s a list of this 7 part video series in more detail:
1) Introduction : Here you will understand an overview of the video series, free tools you need before moving to video 2, and most importantly basic concepts you need to understand before getting started.
2) How to get setup your sales page, thank you page, and opt in form code : Before you learn about affiliate platforms that you can use, you need to understand how to get your sales page, thank you page, etc; ready. Now if you already know how to do this and how to add a button to your sales page, that‘s fine, you can skip this. But if you don‘t, no worries, you won‘t be left in the dark to find out.
3) Overview of Payment Processors: Clickbank OR PayDotCom – Now that you know how to setup your sales page, thank you page, and opt in forms, lets talk about affiliate platforms that you can use. While there are many, I have decided to choose two of the main ones. Since Clickbank and PayDotCom are both affiliate networks, as a vendor you will have the opportunity to offer an affiliate program, so you can build your army of sales people quickly. In this video, you will learn the major differences between Clickbank and PayDotCom, and which one may be best suited for you.
4) How to create a Clickbank Product as a Vendor : By now you‘ve learned what Clickbank is all about. If Clickbank is your choice, you will learn how to add a product item to your Clickbank account. You will also learn how to create a Clickbank payment link, which you can add to your salespage.
5) How to Create a PayDotCom Product as a Vendor : If you decided that PayDotCom was the best option for the specific product you are selling, then you‘ll learn how to add a product to your PayDotCom account. You‘ll also learn how to create PDC payment link and how to add that to your salespage payment button.
6) How to Upload All Files, Test it, and Get it Running : Great! By now you have customized your sales page to your choice of affiliate networks, and it‘s time to upload the files through FTP. FTP what? All FTP means is uploading your files to your website, so I‘ll show you how to do that with the information your Web Hosting Company provides you. Then you‘ll get to see how to test your own site and affiliate system to ensure it works before you make it live.
7) How to find affiliates to promote your product : Videos 1-6 showed you how to implement the affiliate program into your product sales page. Now let‘s take Step 2 of the 2 step process and find business owners that have hungry buyers and prospects looking to grab a piece of your product.
It‘s not as hard as you think, but it requires you to know how to do it right. Grab this video series now and start making even MORE money with Affiliate Programs today!
Licence :Private Label Rights
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.