5 Ways to Master the Art of Mindfulness
In today’s busy and frantic world, it is often too easy for the traveler or business person to forget to leave enough time to relax.
When the day is crammed with meetings, flights, and hotel rooms, it’s not always simple to achieve much-needed balance.
But there are techniques which the busy person can use in order to de-stress, wind down, and re-center themselves regardless of how active their schedule is.
1. Mindful Meditation
Studies show that regular meditation can be beneficial in reducing high pressure, stress, and depression. Using mindful meditation to reach a point of ultimate relaxation will help the stresses of the day to quickly slip away.
The idea is to put on some music, draw the curtains, sit comfortably, and relax the mind. The problems or issues of the day should not enter any thoughts. Instead, concentrate on serenity and peace.
2. Make Healthy Food Choices
Regular travel and back-to-back meetings can play havoc with one’s diet. It can be all too easy to make poor food choices when hurrying through a busy daily schedule.
By taking a few minutes to think about what is on the plate, and opting for a diet filled with vegetables, fruits, and protein, the busy traveler can help their body by fueling it well.
3. Stay Hydrated
Air travel causes significant dehydration. However, there are certain steps to be taken to prevent dehydration. A wise traveler will choose to drink plentiful amounts of water and avoid alcohol while flying.
A water bottle is easily carried in a travel bag or briefcase. A business person should always remember to drink before, during, and after a flight. Their body will thank them for it.
4. Get Pampered In Hotels
Regardless of where in the world the traveler finds themselves, a sure fire way to relax and unwind is through an in-room massage. The convenience of a trained professional masseuse bringing their services to the door cannot be surpassed.
Plus, everyone loves the luxury of massage in hotels!
Booking a hotel massage to enlist the services of a reputable local company is a highly recommended way to achieve mindfulness. An expert massage will ensure the traveler is left rested, renewed, and ready to continue with their busy timetable.
In-room massages that come to the traveler are a top option for the stressed business person.
5. Be Present In The Moment
The essential meaning of “mindfulness” is to be present in the moment. This means that a person should be aware of what is going on around them and what they are doing at all times. It’s essentially a heightened state of awareness.
Whether an individual is traveling for business or pleasure, it pays to be alert to how they treat their body each and every day. Remaining on top of the game with a competitive edge requires a holistic and health-minded approach.
The astute traveler takes care of themselves through good food choices, drinking plenty of water, taking the time to relax, and opting for in-hotel massages whenever possible.
- 5 Things to Consider when Seeking Addiction Treatment
- 7 Bedtime Snacks That Actually Encourage Weight Loss
- 5 Mental Health Apps You Should Give a Try
- 5 Addiction Recovery Apps You’ll be Glad You Downloaded
- 15 Rustic Kitchen Decor IdeasAre you looking to give your kitchen a rustic makeover, but not sure where to start? Here are 15 rustic kitchen decor ideas for inspiration.
- 10 Mistakes When Setting Up a WebsiteAre you looking to set up a website for your business? Read our website 101 guide to learn the 10 mistakes people make when setting up a site.
- How to Prepare For Your First Trip to a Shooting RangeGoing to the shooting range for the first time can be extremely nerve wracking. Being prepared is essential. Here's what to expect your first time.
- 10 Best Law Apps for Law School StudentsMobile apps are great ways for law school students to expand their methods of studying. Here you'll find the 10 best law apps for law school students.
- The 10 Best Places to Swim With Clear WaterIf you dream of relaxing in clear, blue water then don't miss this article. Click here to discover the 10 best places to swim with clear water.
- 8 Ways You Benefit From Selling Vape Products OnlineHave you thought of what your vape business gains by creating an online store? Here's how joining the digital world and selling vape products online helps you.
- 10 Best Garage Door Apps of 2017Hate when you can't remember whether you closed the garage door or not? With a garage door app, that worry will be a thing of the past! Check out our top picks.
- 8 Home Improvement Apps for iOS and AndroidHaving some issues with your home renovation project? You might want to check out and download the top 8 home improvement apps for iOS and Android.
- What To Do if Your Car Breaks DownYour car breaks down and you have no idea what to do. Don't panic. Instead, read this article to learn everything you need to do in this situation.
- The 8 Best Real Estate Apps For House HuntersAre you looking for a home and need to get housing information fast and on the go? Read here for our list of the 8 best real estate apps for house hunters.
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Politics and Government
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion