5 Reasons Your Business Will Benefit From Infomercials
They call that moment when local TV affiliates sign off as the “Graveyard Slot“.
A time when viewership drops and affiliates have little interest in providing programming. This becomes the hours of the infomercial.
A time that has delivered remarkable products like:
- Total Gym
- Showtime Rotisserie
- Ped Egg
Products (within these five samples) have earned over $4 billion when combined!
There is a science and magic of successful infomercials. It requires a strong product, a thrilling display, strong call to action, and an irresistible price.
The Battle for Viewership
The top infomercial companies battle it out to control the airwaves. With the expanse of online streaming video, infomercials are no longer destined to find viewership to those burning the midnight oil.
One may be wondering how to use this form of media as a tool for increasing business sales. A classic format when many options are available and increasingly favorited online.
Here is what’s worth considering when rolling out infomercials for business.
A business needs to be real with themselves. The product may be a shining jewel for the owners but a complete dud for consumers. There will always be a divide. Yet, there are some products that shine.
A great way to discover a product’s remarkability is through small-scale tests. Introduce the product to a targeted group, request feedback, and use it as a launching point if it appears to be a colossal hit.
2. Brand Recognition
A brand is a reason why people are willing to pay a premium for a product or service in a flooded market of knock-offs (which often have similar specs).
Infomercials push a product but tie it closely to the brand. The two go hand-in-hand — they are inseparable. Associating a product with a brand and a brand to a product creates on-going recognition. This leads to creating a dominant placement within its respected industry.
3. Content Distribution Opportunities
An infomercial is not locked to the T.V. screen.
This media can be used across a number of channels and platforms which increase the value of the investment.
Infomercial content can be:
- Distributed to online streaming sites
- Recut and used as radio ads
- Cherry-picked for graphics later used in marketing material
It creates a top-down approach to marketing where the initial offering is used in several different marketing & advertising opportunities.
4. List Building
The offer and call-to-action.
Direct sales of the product generate a blast in revenue. Yet, one can go further by implementing introductory rates, payment options, and free trials.
This removes the barrier of entry. The buyer has been lit with excitement about the benefits of the product. The offer is right. The price is not an issue.
The result? An on-going, list building machine.
An opportunity to turn otherwise reluctant individuals into lifetime customers. A list is all-powerful for sales, marketing, and understanding the marketplace.
5. Offer Insights
Companies often miss the mark when selling offers because they focus on features rather than benefits. An experienced infomercial company guides a client. This turns the piece into one which creates emotional attachment resulting in greater sales and feedback.
It’s an eye-opening experience to these business owners now having offer insights they may not have noticed prior.
- How to Find the Right Digital Marketing Agency
- What Are The Benefits Of Giving Away Freebies And Samples?
- 5 Foolproof Photoshoot Poses
- 4 Things You Need to Know About Remarketing Strategies
- How to Find the Right Digital Marketing AgencyYou don't want to hire just any company to handle your digital marketing needs. Here you'll discover how to find the right digital marketing agency.
- Top 10 Health and Wellness Lifestyle AppsTaking care of your mind and body should be a way of life in this fast-paced world. Check out our picks for the 10 best wellness lifestyle apps you need to try.
- 5 Investment Apps Every Investor Needs To DownloadWhether you're a new investor or a seasoned veteran, there are certain tools that will make your life easier. Here are 5 investment apps every investor needs.
- 5 Incredible Uses for CBD OilThe use of CBD oil is becoming more and more popular and with the rise in popularity has come the discovery of multiple amazing uses for the oil.
- 10 Smart Home Devices and Appliances That Will Change the Way You LiveSmart home devices and appliances are revolutionizing the way we live. Check out this article about 10 of these devices to give your home a major upgrade!
- 9 Tools You Need for Online Reputation ManagementIf you find managing your brand's online reputation important, then check out this guide. Here you'll find 9 essential tools for online reputation management.
- Is Honeyfund the Way to Honeymoon Savings?Asking wedding guests to help fund the honeymoon has become somewhat of a controversial topic. Find out if it's your pathway to honeymoon savings.
- What’s the Best Free CAD Software of 2018?Made a resolution to improve your CAD skills? The best part is that you don't have to pay a dime! Here is the best free CAD software of the new year.
- 5 Creative Marketing Ideas That Will Get Your Brand NoticedTo create an unforgettable brand for your target consumer, some creative marketing is needed. Check out this article for 5 ideas that will do just that!
- Top 5 Real Estate Coaching Programs OnlineHow do you go from being an agent into a six-figure real estate pro? You need serious real estate coaching. Here are the 5 best programs to advance your career.
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Politics and Government
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion