5 Incredible Uses for CBD Oil
Now that marijuana is legal in a number of states, the use of CBD oil is becoming more and more commonplace. And with its rising profile, comes the discovery of multiple amazing uses for this unique oil.
What is CBD oil, you ask?
Well, CBD is a type of compound found in cannabis, known as cannabinoids. CBD’s benefits have long been eclipsed by THC, the cannabinoid known for producing the mind-altering effects that marijuana is known for.
CBD is not psychoactive (read: you won’t get high), but has a long list of benefits from fighting inflammation to relieving pain.
Here are five great benefits of CBD oil to get you up to speed.
1. It Relieves Pain and Inflammation
Among the most buzzed-about benefits associated with CBD is its ability to reduce pain. Researchers believe that CBD when ingested, interacts with receptors in your brain. The oil is thought to have a positive effect on those suffering from chronic pain from MS, fibromyalgia, or other debilitating conditions.
2. CBD May Help You Get a Good Night’s Sleep
A 2007 study established that CBD may have a positive impact on those suffering from insomnia.
The oil is thought to have a positive impact on dopamine levels in the bloodstream during sleep, which helps improve the quality of sleep.
That said, you’ll want to find a quality CBD oil to reap the sleep-centric benefits of the oil–Healthworx CBD oil is one of our favorite options.
3. Depression and Anxiety
Cannabis, in its traditional form, has long been used to curb anxiety, depression, and other mood issues. Because both anxiety and depression have been linked to serotonin receptors in the brain, CBD oil may help reduce the physical and mental symptoms associated with these conditions.
What’s more is CBD may help situational anxiety, such as that associated with public speaking.
One of the more interesting discoveries to come out of CBD research is the potential it holds for epileptics. Scientists have long known the cannabinoid carries tremendous anti-seizure properties, but recently, studies have shown the substance to be effective in patients who have a history of resisting other treatments.
5. There Are Minimal Side Effects Associated with CBD Oil
With all these great benefits, you may be thinking–CBD oil sounds too good to be true. What are the side effects?
CBD oil is relatively safe and produces few side effects. However, some users report feeling drowsy, light-headed or have experienced a drop in blood pressure. That said, researchers believe the oil is non-toxic and safe for most people.
To read more of our articles, spend more time on our site. We’ll talk all things new and buzzy–from renewable energy to apps you can use for your business.
- 4 Ways Hemp Oil Will Improve Your Life
- What You Should Know Before You Buy CBD Oil Online
- CBD Lotion: Benefits and Best Practices
- 5 Proven Tips For Achieving Mind Body Balance
- How to Design a Mobile App for Your Business without Writing CodeIs your business in need of an app to go to the next […]
- 4 Ways Hemp Oil Will Improve Your LifeStudies have shown the powerful effects of cannabidiol […]
- What You Should Know Before You Buy CBD Oil OnlineBy 2020, the cannabis (CBD) market could be worth over […]
- Why It’s Important to Perform a Drug and Alcohol Test Before HiringIt’s a fact that drug use in the workplace […]
- How To Dress Like the Celebs in 2018It may feel impossible to dress like the celebs and […]
- Yes, You Have to Pay for That: Why People Buy and Sell Digital DownloadsFrom video games to apps to ebooks to music and […]
- CBD Lotion: Benefits and Best PracticesDoes your body suffer from frequent aches and pains? […]
- What’s the Best Calorie Counter App?Whether you're looking to lose weight or improve your health, a calorie counter app can help keep you on track. Click here to learn more.
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion