5 Incredible Uses for CBD Oil
Now that marijuana is legal in a number of states, the use of CBD oil is becoming more and more commonplace. And with its rising profile, comes the discovery of multiple amazing uses for this unique oil.
What is CBD oil, you ask?
Well, CBD is a type of compound found in cannabis, known as cannabinoids. CBD’s benefits have long been eclipsed by THC, the cannabinoid known for producing the mind-altering effects that marijuana is known for.
CBD is not psychoactive (read: you won’t get high), but has a long list of benefits from fighting inflammation to relieving pain.
Here are five great benefits of CBD oil to get you up to speed.
1. It Relieves Pain and Inflammation
Among the most buzzed-about benefits associated with CBD is its ability to reduce pain. Researchers believe that CBD when ingested, interacts with receptors in your brain. The oil is thought to have a positive effect on those suffering from chronic pain from MS, fibromyalgia, or other debilitating conditions.
2. CBD May Help You Get a Good Night’s Sleep
A 2007 study established that CBD may have a positive impact on those suffering from insomnia.
The oil is thought to have a positive impact on dopamine levels in the bloodstream during sleep, which helps improve the quality of sleep.
That said, you’ll want to find a quality CBD oil to reap the sleep-centric benefits of the oil–Healthworx CBD oil is one of our favorite options.
3. Depression and Anxiety
Cannabis, in its traditional form, has long been used to curb anxiety, depression, and other mood issues. Because both anxiety and depression have been linked to serotonin receptors in the brain, CBD oil may help reduce the physical and mental symptoms associated with these conditions.
What’s more is CBD may help situational anxiety, such as that associated with public speaking.
One of the more interesting discoveries to come out of CBD research is the potential it holds for epileptics. Scientists have long known the cannabinoid carries tremendous anti-seizure properties, but recently, studies have shown the substance to be effective in patients who have a history of resisting other treatments.
5. There Are Minimal Side Effects Associated with CBD Oil
With all these great benefits, you may be thinking–CBD oil sounds too good to be true. What are the side effects?
CBD oil is relatively safe and produces few side effects. However, some users report feeling drowsy, light-headed or have experienced a drop in blood pressure. That said, researchers believe the oil is non-toxic and safe for most people.
To read more of our articles, spend more time on our site. We’ll talk all things new and buzzy–from renewable energy to apps you can use for your business.
- How to Choose the Right Foot Cream
- 2018 Plastic Surgery Trends
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- 10 Best Medical Apps for Doctors, Patients, and Students
- How to Choose the Right Foot CreamYour feet are the unsung heroes of your body. […]
- 9 Motivational Movies for Aspiring EntrepreneursIt’s true for weight loss, budgeting, and […]
- 3 Tips for Making Your Dentist Website SEO FriendlyYou probably already understand how important your […]
- How to Build A Mobile App For FitnessThe mobile app marketing is one of the largest markets […]
- 2018 Plastic Surgery TrendsWith Americans now spending $16 billion a year on […]
- 5 Training Tips for Student PilotsStudent pilots enter the industry with dreams of […]
- How to Start Your Online Boutique TodayMore than half of Americans choose online shopping […]
- 6 New Fitness Apps to Keep Track of Your Daily Home Workout in 2018Not all of us can find the time to get in a quick […]
- 7 Tips To Travel the World on a BudgetLast year, 29.6 million Americans traveled overseas. […]
- The 10 Best Flight Apps for Tracking, Booking, and More!Are you looking for the best flight app? There are […]
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Politics and Government
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion