5 Digital Planners You Need to Organize Your Life
Whether paper or digital, planners offer a simple, elegant solution to maintaining your life. The only problem is that with your busy life, they fill up too quickly!
And what’s better than a planner? A planner that fits in your pocket. Better yet, how about a dozen planners that fit in your pocket?
Good news! Technology has you covered. You can find hundreds of digital planners on the app store of your choice.
Some planners are going to work better than others. Keep reading to find out more about the top 5 digital planners that you need to download ASAP.
And best of all, we’ve made sure that every app on this list can be downloaded for free!
5 Digital Planners You Need to Organize Your Life
First up on the list is Any.do, perhaps the most comprehensive digital planner on our list. In fact, Any.do is more than just a planner. It’s practically a robotic helper.
You’ll have the choice between a free and premium account upon signup. And while the premium account will net you a few extra goodies like recurring tasks and custom themes, you can get still have a great experience with a free account.
Whether you’re looking to add to your calendar or just make a grocery list, Any.do is pretty much your one stop shop.
And best of all, it syncs across all of your devices. That grocery list you created in a browser will be accessible on the go thanks to the power of the cloud!
2. Google Calendar
Just because it’s a free stock calendar doesn’t mean it’s a bad option. In fact, Google Calendar is still one of the best on the market.
If you don’t have an android phone or a Gmail account, go ahead and sign up. It’ll only take a few moments, and you’ll get great benefits like:
- An interactive calendar
- Collaborative planning
- Cloud syncing
Unfortunately, one of the best planners, Sunrise, is no longer available. However, Wired put together a great article that mentions Cal, a fantastic, free resource for those who miss Sunrise.
One of the coolest things about Cal is its seamless integration with Any.do. In fact, the apps are published by the same company. This means that you can organize across both apps with almost no effort.
Plus, it has one of the coolest UI’s of any digital planners out there.
If it’s productivity you’re after, look no further than Trello. Trello is becoming a mainstay at most offices these days, and for good reason.
It breaks down tasks into small, easy to read cards. You can color code assignments, cards, and even employees. Basically, Trello has the efficiency of Google Calendar with the simplicity of a paper planner
If you’re running an office or just collaborating on a project, Trello is likely the best planner for you.
EverNote’s specialty is idea organization for blogging. If you find yourself jotting down thoughts into a day planner, EverNote can save your sanity (and ink).
Whichever app you choose, a little organization goes a long way. With these 5 apps, you’ll be more organized and productive than ever.
Have any questions about a download or planner? Get in touch with our support team and let us know how we can help.
- 10 Reasons Why Everyone Should Own a Multimeter
- 5 Automation Devices for Modern Garage Doors
- 7 Best Air Fryers to Try Out
- The Best Wearable Technology of 2017 & What’s To Come In the Future
- The 7 Best Medical Apps You Need In Your LifeDid you ever think you could use your smartphone as a […]
- 5 Social Media Stocks to Buy NowAre you a complete newbie to investing? Start with the products and services you know and love. Here are the five hottest social media stocks to buy right now.
- 10 Reasons Why Everyone Should Own a MultimeterIf you are stocking up your toolkit, you shouldn't forget the multimeter! Check out this article for 10 reasons why everyone should own a multimeter!
- How to Store Your e-LiquidYou may think you’re a vaping expert. But […]
- Manual: 10 Signs Of an AlcoholicAre you wondering if you or someone you love is an […]
- 5 Reasons Mormon Mothers are Turning to Pain Killer PillsYou’ve heard about the continued Opioid Crisis […]
- Top 10 Tips for Your Nursing ResumeThe world needs more nurses like you, and you know it. […]
- 7 Meditation Techniques For Reducing Daily StressBattling stress can be made much easier by using the […]
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion