5 Creative Marketing Ideas That Will Get Your Brand Noticed
If not used properly, brand identity efforts can harm your business. After a negative experience with brand content, 50% of people say they are unlikely to read that business’s information again.
Looking for some tips and tricks to bring your marketing efforts to a new level? Keep reading for five ideas that will leave you with an unforgettable brand.
1. Get Your Logo Right
It is crucial to get your logo right. It is a visual representation of your brand and business. While you likely are past the point of picking a name, make sure it resonates with your audience.
If you choose a less ideal name, you will end up rebranding later anyways.
Paying attention to color is also important. Color preferences are obviously subjective, but some general themes exist.
Yellow tends to suggest clarity and warmth and blue represents strength. Check out some other tips for creating a successful logo.
2. Use Influencers
Utilizing popular influencers in your area of business is another way to ensure you have an unforgettable brand.
Influencers have huge followings on social media and will make your brand more credible. Consider discussion your goals with them and come up with a strategy. Collectively create content they can share.
3. Pinback Buttons
While pinback buttons have been around since George Washington, they are still helpful marketing tools. Pins are small so they travel well. Giving them out will help your brand awareness travel far.
Pinback buttons are also very affordable to use. The more pins you buy, the cheaper they are. This is why they are popular in the political world. It is easy and cost-effective to hand out hundreds at events like rallies.
Finally, pins are just fun tools to use. No matter your product or business, you can make an eye-catching button for your target audience.
4. Email Tips
While some businesses may overlook email, it can be an effective tool in engaging your target audience. Through email, you can build a relationship with your customers which will maintain integrity and trust.
Building an email list can be difficult. Offering an ebook is used so much today, many potential customers simply tune it out.
Instead, try offering upgrades to content people are already reading.
5. Website Design
A final note to ensure you have an unforgettable brand is working on your website. Similar to logo concerns, it is important to pay attention to images and color.
More important than these factors is usability. If people struggle to navigate your website, they will not spend long on it, thus decrease your sales.
Create Your Unforgettable Brand Today
With these five ideas, you are well on your way to having a brand that will make a lasting impression. Whether you start seeking an influencer to pair with or you decide to reinvent your logo, the efforts will be worth it.
Ready to get started? Looking for some additional resources? Be sure to check out our blog for some other marketing tips you can use.
- How to Be Successful with Digital Gambling
- The 10 Best Spending Tracker Apps to Manage Your Finances
- 5 Investment Apps Every Investor Needs To Download
- 9 Tools You Need for Online Reputation Management
- How to Choose the Right Foot CreamYour feet are the unsung heroes of your body. […]
- 9 Motivational Movies for Aspiring EntrepreneursIt’s true for weight loss, budgeting, and […]
- 3 Tips for Making Your Dentist Website SEO FriendlyYou probably already understand how important your […]
- How to Build A Mobile App For FitnessThe mobile app marketing is one of the largest markets […]
- 2018 Plastic Surgery TrendsWith Americans now spending $16 billion a year on […]
- 5 Training Tips for Student PilotsStudent pilots enter the industry with dreams of […]
- How to Start Your Online Boutique TodayMore than half of Americans choose online shopping […]
- 6 New Fitness Apps to Keep Track of Your Daily Home Workout in 2018Not all of us can find the time to get in a quick […]
- 7 Tips To Travel the World on a BudgetLast year, 29.6 million Americans traveled overseas. […]
- The 10 Best Flight Apps for Tracking, Booking, and More!Are you looking for the best flight app? There are […]
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Politics and Government
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion