3 Tips for Making Your Dentist Website SEO Friendly
You probably already understand how important your dental practice’s website is from an advertising standpoint.
But did you know that your site also needs to be SEO friendly? It’s true. Your site needs more than a beautiful design to bring in thousands of visitors.
Today’s user relies on search engines more than ever, so it’s in your best interest to follow basic SEO rules and regulations. Should you choose to ignore Google’s latest updates, you may find that your site doesn’t appear in a search engine at all.
Follow these three tips to make sure your site looks great and stays SEO friendly.
1) Simplify Your Site’s Design
A pretty website simply isn’t enough to draw in users. If you’re experiencing a higher than usual bounce rate, it may be time to rethink your design.
Generally speaking, the simpler your site’s design, the better.
Make sure that your text is large enough and easy to read that customers of any age won’t have any trouble reading your copy.
You’ll also need to ensure that your menu design isn’t cluttered. Aside from looking good from a design standpoint, Google penalizes businesses with empty or redundant pages. For a great example of a solid, simple menu design, click here!
Finally, make sure that patients can access your website on any device, including smartphones and tablets. The web generates more mobile traffic than desktop traffic, so take advantage of today’s technology.
2) Incorporate Reviews
When it comes to choosing a dental practice, patients tend to rely on the opinions of other visitors
You can take advantage of the recent review trend by incorporating reviews into your site.
You can dedicate an entire page to reviews and testimonials or add plug-in software to link your website to your My Business, Facebook, or Yelp pages.
3) Focus on Content
Thus far, we’ve talked a lot about design principles and how they can make your site SEO friendly.
But one of the best ways to boost your SEO ranking comes from your site’s content. Creating a blog and creating original, engaging content is a fantastic way to boost a site’s ranking.
Of course, that’s easier said than done. How does one go about creating great content in the first place?
Always create with your patients in mind. Think of some common questions or topics you discuss with your patients and write about them.
You’ll also want to incorporate strong, competitive keywords. This may require the assistance of some outside help, but if you’d rather do it yourself, Google Adwords has a great keyword planner.
Finally, publish at least a few articles a week and maintain consistency. Try and avoid long periods of time without new content by scheduling your content in a content calendar.
Final Thoughts on Creating an SEO Friendly Dental Site
Maintaining an SEO friendly site is going to take a bit of work. But marry these three tips with research on the most recent algorithm changes and your dental site will rank higher in no time.
Be sure to check out Pligg for more great content including marketing tips and downloads.
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- Top Tips for the Best Law Firm Web Design
- How to Combat Slow Download Speeds
- 10 Mistakes When Setting Up a Website
- 8 Fashion Apps You Need To Download NowDo you like to keep up-to-date with the latest fashion trends? Here are the 8 fashion apps you need to download now to inspire your newest look.
- The Ultimate Guide to Content for Your Parenting BlogDo you have a case of writer's block with your parenting blog? Check out this guide so that you will never run out of ideas again.
- 8 Sexy Apps You Need To Download NowAre you feeling a little frisky, but find yourself sitting on your couch with nothing to do? Check out these 8 sexy apps you need to download now!
- The Best Dating Apps for Divorced SinglesYou said goodbye to your former spouse a while ago, […]
- Essential Tips for Customer Service OutsourcingCustomer service outsourcing is an ongoing debate for […]
- The 7 Best Medical Apps You Need In Your LifeDid you ever think you could use your smartphone as a […]
- 5 Social Media Stocks to Buy NowAre you a complete newbie to investing? Start with the products and services you know and love. Here are the five hottest social media stocks to buy right now.
- 10 Reasons Why Everyone Should Own a MultimeterIf you are stocking up your toolkit, you shouldn't forget the multimeter! Check out this article for 10 reasons why everyone should own a multimeter!
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion