Why Your SEO Campaigns are Totally Tanking
Creating a successful SEO campaign is one of the toughest tasks your company will face. It can be overwhelming, time-consuming, and remarkably costly.
So what do you do when your campaigns just aren’t working? Have no fear, Buffalo SEO Company has your back!
You’re putting the work in…but you’re not seeing results. What’s wrong with those SEO campaigns you’re running? Find out here!
Accessibility above everything
You may think it sounds tedious, but everything from the basic structure of your site to mobile accessibility can play a huge factor in your SEO ranking. In fact, an estimated 60% of web traffic comes from mobile pages.
For instance, do you know if your site can be easily accessed from a variety of platforms?
Mobilegeddon may sound like just another buzzword tailored to corner you into redesigning your website, but pay attention to what other companies missed: if your mobile site is a mess, you may have been penalized by Google for a variety of reasons.
Aside from your site’s organization and basic structure, make sure you’re frequently obtaining and paying attention to audience feedback.
Don’t be precious with your website. If there’s even a kernel of truth to the feedback you’re getting, make changes accordingly.
After all, you’re here to fill a market need — what’s the point if you’re not listening to your customer base?
Stagnancy can be worse than falling traffic: switch things up regularly
It’s no secret that organic traffic can be volatile at best, but fresh and engaging content can mean the difference between life and digital death.
The SEO world changes all the time, so make sure your strategies are in line with the rest of your competition.
As we’ve established, feedback is important.
Send out a survey every quarter or so to establish that your content still gels with your audience’s needs. If there’s something your site is missing, this is a great way to figure out what needs changing.
You’re also going to need to evaluate how you’re using keywords, as overuse of keywords can be just as harmful as not using keywords entirely.
When creating content, make sure your keywords make sense and aren’t too plentiful. You’ll also want to make sure you’re looking at analytics when coming up with targeted keywords.
Internal links matter
Internal links are simply links that send your audience to a specific page of your domain.
A well-constructed internal link not only looks great, but it establishes domain authority with Google. This means that a well-constructed internal link can actually boost your SEO rating!
Start by completing a basic authority report of your site. This will help you discover which of your pages has the most authority, and how you can improve those that could benefit from a boost.
SEO campaigns are tough — there’s no way around it. But there’s no reason your SEO campaign has to stumble! Use these tips, and let us know in the comments how it worked for you!
- The Ultimate Guide to Content for Your Parenting Blog
- 5 Benefits of Having a Website for Your Business
- The Importance of Digital Solutions for Small Businesses
- 7 Social Media Management Tools You Should Be Using
- How to Design a Mobile App for Your Business without Writing CodeIs your business in need of an app to go to the next […]
- 4 Ways Hemp Oil Will Improve Your LifeStudies have shown the powerful effects of cannabidiol […]
- What You Should Know Before You Buy CBD Oil OnlineBy 2020, the cannabis (CBD) market could be worth over […]
- Why It’s Important to Perform a Drug and Alcohol Test Before HiringIt’s a fact that drug use in the workplace […]
- How To Dress Like the Celebs in 2018It may feel impossible to dress like the celebs and […]
- Yes, You Have to Pay for That: Why People Buy and Sell Digital DownloadsFrom video games to apps to ebooks to music and […]
- CBD Lotion: Benefits and Best PracticesDoes your body suffer from frequent aches and pains? […]
- What’s the Best Calorie Counter App?Whether you're looking to lose weight or improve your health, a calorie counter app can help keep you on track. Click here to learn more.
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion