Why Your SEO Campaigns are Totally Tanking
Creating a successful SEO campaign is one of the toughest tasks your company will face. It can be overwhelming, time-consuming, and remarkably costly.
So what do you do when your campaigns just aren’t working? Have no fear, Buffalo SEO Company has your back!
You’re putting the work in…but you’re not seeing results. What’s wrong with those SEO campaigns you’re running? Find out here!
Accessibility above everything
You may think it sounds tedious, but everything from the basic structure of your site to mobile accessibility can play a huge factor in your SEO ranking. In fact, an estimated 60% of web traffic comes from mobile pages.
For instance, do you know if your site can be easily accessed from a variety of platforms?
Mobilegeddon may sound like just another buzzword tailored to corner you into redesigning your website, but pay attention to what other companies missed: if your mobile site is a mess, you may have been penalized by Google for a variety of reasons.
Aside from your site’s organization and basic structure, make sure you’re frequently obtaining and paying attention to audience feedback.
Don’t be precious with your website. If there’s even a kernel of truth to the feedback you’re getting, make changes accordingly.
After all, you’re here to fill a market need — what’s the point if you’re not listening to your customer base?
Stagnancy can be worse than falling traffic: switch things up regularly
It’s no secret that organic traffic can be volatile at best, but fresh and engaging content can mean the difference between life and digital death.
The SEO world changes all the time, so make sure your strategies are in line with the rest of your competition.
As we’ve established, feedback is important.
Send out a survey every quarter or so to establish that your content still gels with your audience’s needs. If there’s something your site is missing, this is a great way to figure out what needs changing.
You’re also going to need to evaluate how you’re using keywords, as overuse of keywords can be just as harmful as not using keywords entirely.
When creating content, make sure your keywords make sense and aren’t too plentiful. You’ll also want to make sure you’re looking at analytics when coming up with targeted keywords.
Internal links matter
Internal links are simply links that send your audience to a specific page of your domain.
A well-constructed internal link not only looks great, but it establishes domain authority with Google. This means that a well-constructed internal link can actually boost your SEO rating!
Start by completing a basic authority report of your site. This will help you discover which of your pages has the most authority, and how you can improve those that could benefit from a boost.
SEO campaigns are tough — there’s no way around it. But there’s no reason your SEO campaign has to stumble! Use these tips, and let us know in the comments how it worked for you!
- 5 Benefits of Having a Website for Your Business
- The Importance of Digital Solutions for Small Businesses
- 7 Social Media Management Tools You Should Be Using
- How to Make a Tumblr Banner Using Adobe Spark
- 15 Rustic Kitchen Decor IdeasAre you looking to give your kitchen a rustic makeover, but not sure where to start? Here are 15 rustic kitchen decor ideas for inspiration.
- 10 Mistakes When Setting Up a WebsiteAre you looking to set up a website for your business? Read our website 101 guide to learn the 10 mistakes people make when setting up a site.
- How to Prepare For Your First Trip to a Shooting RangeGoing to the shooting range for the first time can be extremely nerve wracking. Being prepared is essential. Here's what to expect your first time.
- 10 Best Law Apps for Law School StudentsMobile apps are great ways for law school students to expand their methods of studying. Here you'll find the 10 best law apps for law school students.
- The 10 Best Places to Swim With Clear WaterIf you dream of relaxing in clear, blue water then don't miss this article. Click here to discover the 10 best places to swim with clear water.
- 8 Ways You Benefit From Selling Vape Products OnlineHave you thought of what your vape business gains by creating an online store? Here's how joining the digital world and selling vape products online helps you.
- 10 Best Garage Door Apps of 2017Hate when you can't remember whether you closed the garage door or not? With a garage door app, that worry will be a thing of the past! Check out our top picks.
- 8 Home Improvement Apps for iOS and AndroidHaving some issues with your home renovation project? You might want to check out and download the top 8 home improvement apps for iOS and Android.
- What To Do if Your Car Breaks DownYour car breaks down and you have no idea what to do. Don't panic. Instead, read this article to learn everything you need to do in this situation.
- The 8 Best Real Estate Apps For House HuntersAre you looking for a home and need to get housing information fast and on the go? Read here for our list of the 8 best real estate apps for house hunters.
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Politics and Government
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion