Why to Treat Yourself With Cannabis Oil
A survey in California revealed that 92 percent of patients approved the health benefits of medical marijuana.
A 2013 study in New England showed that eight of every ten doctors recommend the use of medical marijuana.
For thousands of patients seeking alternative medicine, this data is promising.
So, if you have never given a thought to cannabis oil, you might want to reconsider that.
Before you give me that “WHY” look, let’s find out how this exciting oil can benefit your health.
Here we go!
1. The oil has anti-arthritic effects
A medical study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (PNAS) showed that cannabis oil, or cannabidiol, has anti-arthritic effects.
According to the study, researchers gave mice collagen to induce arthritis. When the symptoms started appearing, they gave cannabis oil to the mice as treatment.
The oil treated the symptoms due to its anti-inflammatory property, and also boosted the immune system of the mice.
2. Helps to promote healthy skin
Applying cannabis oil to your skin twice or thrice a day helps the skin to shed dead skin cells. These cells can block your pores leading to acne and blackheads.
The oil helps to keep the pores open, giving you a vibrant and healthy skin. Also, it contains antioxidants that curb the oxidative effects of free radicals, which tend to cause wrinkles and dark spots.
3. Cancer treatment
At this point, cannabis oil has already yielded promising results in the treatment of cancer. It is stated that the oil can target and kill cancer cells, and there are cases whereby patients experienced improvement after using the oil.
Doctors use a high-THC Indica to manage the tumors, and the treatment requires patients to follow a strict routine over the course of using the medication.
Even though research is still ongoing, various studies have shown that the oil can relieve chemotherapy symptoms such as nausea, pain, and vomiting in patients.
Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), also an ingredient in marijuana, has given encouraging results in delaying the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
4. Offers eye protection
Preliminary studies have shown that cannabis oil can help in reducing the growth of eye conditions such as glaucoma and macular degeneration.
It is noted that the oil works by lowering the intraocular pressure caused by glaucoma. It also has a neuroprotective property that helps to protect the eyes from the effects of the condition.
Cannabis oil can ease symptoms, such as vomiting, nausea, and pain. However, it can worsen eye reddening in patients.
What do you think?
Now that you know some health benefits of using cannabis oil, what do you have in mind?
If you are convinced or just want to try it for yourself, you can buy cannabis oil and see how it all goes.
Different ongoing studies are attempting to validate some of the health benefits of the oil and medical marijuana as a whole. Some are even trying to find new ways to use marijuana medically.
If it’s your first time to use the oil, make sure you consult the seller.
- Top 10 Health and Wellness Lifestyle Apps
- 5 Incredible Uses for CBD Oil
- 9 Ways To Eliminate Chronic Body Pain
- 10 Ways To Improve Your Smile
- How to Find the Right Digital Marketing AgencyYou don't want to hire just any company to handle your digital marketing needs. Here you'll discover how to find the right digital marketing agency.
- Top 10 Health and Wellness Lifestyle AppsTaking care of your mind and body should be a way of life in this fast-paced world. Check out our picks for the 10 best wellness lifestyle apps you need to try.
- 5 Investment Apps Every Investor Needs To DownloadWhether you're a new investor or a seasoned veteran, there are certain tools that will make your life easier. Here are 5 investment apps every investor needs.
- 5 Incredible Uses for CBD OilThe use of CBD oil is becoming more and more popular and with the rise in popularity has come the discovery of multiple amazing uses for the oil.
- 10 Smart Home Devices and Appliances That Will Change the Way You LiveSmart home devices and appliances are revolutionizing the way we live. Check out this article about 10 of these devices to give your home a major upgrade!
- 9 Tools You Need for Online Reputation ManagementIf you find managing your brand's online reputation important, then check out this guide. Here you'll find 9 essential tools for online reputation management.
- Is Honeyfund the Way to Honeymoon Savings?Asking wedding guests to help fund the honeymoon has become somewhat of a controversial topic. Find out if it's your pathway to honeymoon savings.
- What’s the Best Free CAD Software of 2018?Made a resolution to improve your CAD skills? The best part is that you don't have to pay a dime! Here is the best free CAD software of the new year.
- 5 Creative Marketing Ideas That Will Get Your Brand NoticedTo create an unforgettable brand for your target consumer, some creative marketing is needed. Check out this article for 5 ideas that will do just that!
- Top 5 Real Estate Coaching Programs OnlineHow do you go from being an agent into a six-figure real estate pro? You need serious real estate coaching. Here are the 5 best programs to advance your career.
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Politics and Government
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion