Why to Treat Yourself With Cannabis Oil
A survey in California revealed that 92 percent of patients approved the health benefits of medical marijuana.
A 2013 study in New England showed that eight of every ten doctors recommend the use of medical marijuana.
For thousands of patients seeking alternative medicine, this data is promising.
So, if you have never given a thought to cannabis oil, you might want to reconsider that.
Before you give me that “WHY” look, let’s find out how this exciting oil can benefit your health.
Here we go!
1. The oil has anti-arthritic effects
A medical study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (PNAS) showed that cannabis oil, or cannabidiol, has anti-arthritic effects.
According to the study, researchers gave mice collagen to induce arthritis. When the symptoms started appearing, they gave cannabis oil to the mice as treatment.
The oil treated the symptoms due to its anti-inflammatory property, and also boosted the immune system of the mice.
2. Helps to promote healthy skin
Applying cannabis oil to your skin twice or thrice a day helps the skin to shed dead skin cells. These cells can block your pores leading to acne and blackheads.
The oil helps to keep the pores open, giving you a vibrant and healthy skin. Also, it contains antioxidants that curb the oxidative effects of free radicals, which tend to cause wrinkles and dark spots.
3. Cancer treatment
At this point, cannabis oil has already yielded promising results in the treatment of cancer. It is stated that the oil can target and kill cancer cells, and there are cases whereby patients experienced improvement after using the oil.
Doctors use a high-THC Indica to manage the tumors, and the treatment requires patients to follow a strict routine over the course of using the medication.
Even though research is still ongoing, various studies have shown that the oil can relieve chemotherapy symptoms such as nausea, pain, and vomiting in patients.
Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), also an ingredient in marijuana, has given encouraging results in delaying the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
4. Offers eye protection
Preliminary studies have shown that cannabis oil can help in reducing the growth of eye conditions such as glaucoma and macular degeneration.
It is noted that the oil works by lowering the intraocular pressure caused by glaucoma. It also has a neuroprotective property that helps to protect the eyes from the effects of the condition.
Cannabis oil can ease symptoms, such as vomiting, nausea, and pain. However, it can worsen eye reddening in patients.
What do you think?
Now that you know some health benefits of using cannabis oil, what do you have in mind?
If you are convinced or just want to try it for yourself, you can buy cannabis oil and see how it all goes.
Different ongoing studies are attempting to validate some of the health benefits of the oil and medical marijuana as a whole. Some are even trying to find new ways to use marijuana medically.
If it’s your first time to use the oil, make sure you consult the seller.
- 4 Ways Hemp Oil Will Improve Your Life
- What You Should Know Before You Buy CBD Oil Online
- CBD Lotion: Benefits and Best Practices
- 5 Proven Tips For Achieving Mind Body Balance
- How to Design a Mobile App for Your Business without Writing CodeIs your business in need of an app to go to the next […]
- 4 Ways Hemp Oil Will Improve Your LifeStudies have shown the powerful effects of cannabidiol […]
- What You Should Know Before You Buy CBD Oil OnlineBy 2020, the cannabis (CBD) market could be worth over […]
- Why It’s Important to Perform a Drug and Alcohol Test Before HiringIt’s a fact that drug use in the workplace […]
- How To Dress Like the Celebs in 2018It may feel impossible to dress like the celebs and […]
- Yes, You Have to Pay for That: Why People Buy and Sell Digital DownloadsFrom video games to apps to ebooks to music and […]
- CBD Lotion: Benefits and Best PracticesDoes your body suffer from frequent aches and pains? […]
- What’s the Best Calorie Counter App?Whether you're looking to lose weight or improve your health, a calorie counter app can help keep you on track. Click here to learn more.
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion