Is VR Real Estate Tech Really an Industry Game Changer?
Virtual reality (VR) technology has taken the world by storm.
While it may have gotten off to a shaky start, some estimates say the market will pull in $108 billion by 2021.
Plus, companies like YouTube and Google are now jumping in on the trend. This makes it a great reason to see what it can do for your real estate business.
VR has the power to change the world of real estate. Keep reading to find out why, and to get an update on the latest VR real estate trends.
Why VR is Changing Real Estate
VR is a business-changing trend in more sectors than just real estate. It has the capability of shaking up almost every industry.
For real estate, the implications are especially huge.
This is because it removes the location-related problems you face every day. VR has the power to make the wide world of real estate a little smaller—and easier to manage.
The Latest VR Real Estate Trends
Conducting Walk-Throughs Long-Distance
The possibility of long-distance walk-throughs is perhaps the most exciting VR real estate trend.
Thanks to this immersive technology, you can walk prospective buyers through a home even if they’re located thousands of miles away.
That means no more rushed scouting trips for stressed-out buyers trying to plan their move. You get more time to find them the perfect property, and they get a better buying experience.
That’s just one way to close more deals through VR.
Using Headsets to Fill a Space
Some buyers are just not that gifted when it comes to imagining the potential of a space.
All it takes is a mismatched paint color or outdated flooring to turn them off to an otherwise perfect property.
That’s where VR comes in. Just pop on a headset and switch out the features your buyers don’t like. That way, buyers can really picture themselves in the home and not get distracted by bad wallpaper or an outdated light fixture.
This can be especially helpful for large commercial properties. An empty floor may not look like much at first. However, if you can use VR to fill it with a contemporary open office layout, it may make the difference in your sale.
Embracing Augmented Reality
Augmented reality is another fun outgrowth of VR technology.
This type of tech overlays extra details or more information for viewers, usually through the use of an app. That’s great news if you’re reluctant to purchase VR equipment for your company.
Instead, your buyers could have instant access to stats like appliance age, property tax history, and any recent repairs.
They can do it all through an app on their phones. You could even embed a QR code on your for sale signs that gives passersby a virtual one-sheet—instantly.
Connecting with Customers Online
Maintaining a healthy online presence goes hand-in-hand with embracing VR. If your buyers can virtually view a property online, they should also be able to take the next steps in the transaction in an online environment.
This is especially true for rental companies. For example, thanks to an up-to-date website, no matter where you are in the world, making a down payment or booking rentals in Whistler is easy.
Stay Up to Date on Everything Tech
At Pligg, we offer insights, courses, and deals for everything new in the tech world.
With our help, you can become a pioneer in augmented reality in no time. Visit Pligg today to stay plugged into our changing digital world.
- Tech Gear for Camping: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Get the Best Deal on Your Cell Tower Lease
- 10 Best Garage Door Apps of 2017
- The 8 Best Real Estate Apps For House Hunters
- 4 Benefits of Cheap Online Clothing StoresIf you’ve spent any time online lately, […]
- Lost Passport? Here’s What to DoImagine that you are visiting another country, for […]
- How to Choose the Right Foot CreamYour feet are the unsung heroes of your body. […]
- 9 Motivational Movies for Aspiring EntrepreneursIt’s true for weight loss, budgeting, and […]
- 3 Tips for Making Your Dentist Website SEO FriendlyYou probably already understand how important your […]
- How to Build A Mobile App For FitnessThe mobile app marketing is one of the largest markets […]
- 2018 Plastic Surgery TrendsWith Americans now spending $16 billion a year on […]
- 5 Training Tips for Student PilotsStudent pilots enter the industry with dreams of […]
- How to Start Your Online Boutique TodayMore than half of Americans choose online shopping […]
- 6 New Fitness Apps to Keep Track of Your Daily Home Workout in 2018Not all of us can find the time to get in a quick […]
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion