Why Vaping Continues to Dominate the Classic Cigarette
While naysayers might try to dismiss vaping as a passing trend compared to smoking, that couldn’t be further from the truth.
Vaping is becoming increasingly popular, especially with former smokers looking to quit. People who vape have a 60% greater chance of quitting smoking if they take up vaping.
And it’s not just replacing one vice with another. Vaping does not carry the same negative effects that smoking does. From overall health to taste to style, we’ll show you why vaping is leaving cigarette smoking in the dust — or should we say cloud?
Vaping is Safer
The health benefits are the most important reason that people leave behind cigarettes for vaping.
More and more studies are showing that vaping is not nearly as bad for you as smoking cigarettes is.
With vaping, you still get the same nicotine hit and throat feel — without the extra negatives that come with smoking cigarettes. Namely, they don’t contain tar, carbon monoxide, and many other cancer-causing chemicals present in cigarettes.
And while nicotine still isn’t good for you, it is much safer to inhale without the extra toxins.
Plus, it is more effective at helping people quit smoking than nicotine patches or going cold turkey. This is because it also feels like smoking.
It is more satisfying than a nicotine patch because you still get the feeling without the health dangers. Quitting smoking is hard enough, and having a vape can make it much easier.
Vaping Tastes Better
While health may be the most important reason people switch from cigarettes to vaping, it’s not the only one!
Vaping just plain tastes better. There are way more flavor options than you can get with traditional cigarettes. Plus, unlike flavored tobaccos, they actually taste good!
So you can get the satisfaction of smoking with candy-like flavor with a fruity e juice.
If fruity flavors aren’t your style, there are e juices for everything from minty to savory. There’s even tobacco-flavored e juice. That’s a perfect substitute if you find yourself missing the cigarette flavor.
Vaping is Cheaper
On top of being safer and better-tasting, switching to vaping saves you money.
Consistent smokers can save 40% of their annual spending on cigarettes by taking up vaping. You get the greatest savings by investing in a good reusable vape and buying juices.
The juices tend to be much cheaper than a pack of cigarettes with the same amount of nicotine.
If someone spends $1000 a year on cigarettes, for example, they would save $400 per year by switching to vaping. Year after year, that adds up to a lot of dough!
There’s a reason cigarette sales are going up in smoke!
Vaping has many benefits that make switching a no-brainer.
The fact that it is better for your health and reduces your exposure to cancer-causing chemicals should be enough of a reason to switch. The many delicious flavor options and the savings are the cherry on top.
If you’re ready to take control of your health and wallet, trade in your cigarettes for a vape today!
- Important Questions to Ask Your Injury Attorney
- Top 10 Health and Wellness Lifestyle Apps
- 5 Incredible Uses for CBD Oil
- 9 Ways To Eliminate Chronic Body Pain
- How to Find the Right Digital Marketing AgencyYou don't want to hire just any company to handle your digital marketing needs. Here you'll discover how to find the right digital marketing agency.
- Top 10 Health and Wellness Lifestyle AppsTaking care of your mind and body should be a way of life in this fast-paced world. Check out our picks for the 10 best wellness lifestyle apps you need to try.
- 5 Investment Apps Every Investor Needs To DownloadWhether you're a new investor or a seasoned veteran, there are certain tools that will make your life easier. Here are 5 investment apps every investor needs.
- 5 Incredible Uses for CBD OilThe use of CBD oil is becoming more and more popular and with the rise in popularity has come the discovery of multiple amazing uses for the oil.
- 10 Smart Home Devices and Appliances That Will Change the Way You LiveSmart home devices and appliances are revolutionizing the way we live. Check out this article about 10 of these devices to give your home a major upgrade!
- 9 Tools You Need for Online Reputation ManagementIf you find managing your brand's online reputation important, then check out this guide. Here you'll find 9 essential tools for online reputation management.
- Is Honeyfund the Way to Honeymoon Savings?Asking wedding guests to help fund the honeymoon has become somewhat of a controversial topic. Find out if it's your pathway to honeymoon savings.
- What’s the Best Free CAD Software of 2018?Made a resolution to improve your CAD skills? The best part is that you don't have to pay a dime! Here is the best free CAD software of the new year.
- 5 Creative Marketing Ideas That Will Get Your Brand NoticedTo create an unforgettable brand for your target consumer, some creative marketing is needed. Check out this article for 5 ideas that will do just that!
- Top 5 Real Estate Coaching Programs OnlineHow do you go from being an agent into a six-figure real estate pro? You need serious real estate coaching. Here are the 5 best programs to advance your career.
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Politics and Government
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion