Why Vaping Continues to Dominate the Classic Cigarette
While naysayers might try to dismiss vaping as a passing trend compared to smoking, that couldn’t be further from the truth.
Vaping is becoming increasingly popular, especially with former smokers looking to quit. People who vape have a 60% greater chance of quitting smoking if they take up vaping.
And it’s not just replacing one vice with another. Vaping does not carry the same negative effects that smoking does. From overall health to taste to style, we’ll show you why vaping is leaving cigarette smoking in the dust — or should we say cloud?
Vaping is Safer
The health benefits are the most important reason that people leave behind cigarettes for vaping.
More and more studies are showing that vaping is not nearly as bad for you as smoking cigarettes is.
With vaping, you still get the same nicotine hit and throat feel — without the extra negatives that come with smoking cigarettes. Namely, they don’t contain tar, carbon monoxide, and many other cancer-causing chemicals present in cigarettes.
And while nicotine still isn’t good for you, it is much safer to inhale without the extra toxins.
Plus, it is more effective at helping people quit smoking than nicotine patches or going cold turkey. This is because it also feels like smoking.
It is more satisfying than a nicotine patch because you still get the feeling without the health dangers. Quitting smoking is hard enough, and having a vape can make it much easier.
Vaping Tastes Better
While health may be the most important reason people switch from cigarettes to vaping, it’s not the only one!
Vaping just plain tastes better. There are way more flavor options than you can get with traditional cigarettes. Plus, unlike flavored tobaccos, they actually taste good!
So you can get the satisfaction of smoking with candy-like flavor with a fruity e juice.
If fruity flavors aren’t your style, there are e juices for everything from minty to savory. There’s even tobacco-flavored e juice. That’s a perfect substitute if you find yourself missing the cigarette flavor.
Vaping is Cheaper
On top of being safer and better-tasting, switching to vaping saves you money.
Consistent smokers can save 40% of their annual spending on cigarettes by taking up vaping. You get the greatest savings by investing in a good reusable vape and buying juices.
The juices tend to be much cheaper than a pack of cigarettes with the same amount of nicotine.
If someone spends $1000 a year on cigarettes, for example, they would save $400 per year by switching to vaping. Year after year, that adds up to a lot of dough!
There’s a reason cigarette sales are going up in smoke!
Vaping has many benefits that make switching a no-brainer.
The fact that it is better for your health and reduces your exposure to cancer-causing chemicals should be enough of a reason to switch. The many delicious flavor options and the savings are the cherry on top.
If you’re ready to take control of your health and wallet, trade in your cigarettes for a vape today!
- Important Questions to Ask Your Injury Attorney
- 4 Ways Hemp Oil Will Improve Your Life
- What You Should Know Before You Buy CBD Oil Online
- CBD Lotion: Benefits and Best Practices
- How to Design a Mobile App for Your Business without Writing CodeIs your business in need of an app to go to the next […]
- 4 Ways Hemp Oil Will Improve Your LifeStudies have shown the powerful effects of cannabidiol […]
- What You Should Know Before You Buy CBD Oil OnlineBy 2020, the cannabis (CBD) market could be worth over […]
- Why It’s Important to Perform a Drug and Alcohol Test Before HiringIt’s a fact that drug use in the workplace […]
- How To Dress Like the Celebs in 2018It may feel impossible to dress like the celebs and […]
- Yes, You Have to Pay for That: Why People Buy and Sell Digital DownloadsFrom video games to apps to ebooks to music and […]
- CBD Lotion: Benefits and Best PracticesDoes your body suffer from frequent aches and pains? […]
- What’s the Best Calorie Counter App?Whether you're looking to lose weight or improve your health, a calorie counter app can help keep you on track. Click here to learn more.
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion