Using Technology to Step Up Creative Marketing for Dentists
Are you looking to use technology to step up the creative marketing efforts of your dental practice?
Technology can help keep your practice in touch with your patients, and attract new ones, in the digital age.
Read on below to learn about how you can use technology to help amp up your dental practice’s creative marketing.
1. Social Media Marketing
You should be utilizing social media platforms as a dentist.
It’s a great opportunity to grow your brand and connect with your target audience.
Social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, and even Instagram are great tools for branding.
They have made it possible for dentists to reach their target audience in an effective way.
These platforms allow you to connect, engage, and interact with your patients before their appointments and long after they leave the office.
This means it’s worth it to develop engaging social media campaigns that reflect your brand and digital presence in a positive way.
Finding ways that help bridge your office’s mission with your online community will help make your practice feel modern, vibrant, and welcoming.
2. Maintain a Blog on Your Practice’s Website
Did you know that 75% of people will make judgments about your practice based on your website?
That’s why it’s important to make sure your website is up-to-date and that you maintain a blog in addition to your social media channels.
A blog is a great way to keep your patients, and potential new patients, informed about dental health, industry news, and updates about your practice.
An effective way to help promote the content available on your blog is to share your posts directly on your social channels.
This kind of inbound marketing guarantees that your content is visible on various online platforms to your audience.
Sharing content on your blog and social channels is a great way you can use technology and SEO together. It will help improve your marketing efforts and drive web traffic.
Remember: always create valuable content for your blog that your target audience cares about to help sustain online engagement for your practice.
Taking the time to learn more about the importance of valuable content to your marketing efforts is essential to your business’ success.
3. Email Marketing
People regularly check their email throughout the day. Why miss out on this opportunity to reach your patients?
Email is a great way to combine your marketing efforts in one place and reach your patients directly in their inbox.
Send out regular e-newsletters with office, website, and blog updates.
Be sure to place your social buttons in the email and make sure your office’s contact information is readily available too.
Want to use email effectively in other ways? Send your patients electronic appointment reminders.
To really step it up, ask them if they’d like to receive reminders via text message as well.
Your patients are bound to appreciate the convenience that email updates and electronic reminders provide them in their busy lives.
Technology Can Enhance Your Creative Marketing Efforts
It’s clear that technology and how it is used has influenced the way dental practices shape their creative marketing strategies.
Utilize social media marketing, your website and its blog, and email marketing to your advantage to help step up your practice’s marketing efforts.
What other technology do you use as a dentist when it comes to your creative marketing tactics?
- The 7 Best Medical Apps You Need In Your Life
- Top 20 Apps for Men’s Health
- 5 Emerging Healthcare Technology Trends
- 10 Best Photo Editing Apps
- The 7 Best Medical Apps You Need In Your LifeDid you ever think you could use your smartphone as a […]
- 5 Social Media Stocks to Buy NowAre you a complete newbie to investing? Start with the products and services you know and love. Here are the five hottest social media stocks to buy right now.
- 10 Reasons Why Everyone Should Own a MultimeterIf you are stocking up your toolkit, you shouldn't forget the multimeter! Check out this article for 10 reasons why everyone should own a multimeter!
- How to Store Your e-LiquidYou may think you’re a vaping expert. But […]
- Manual: 10 Signs Of an AlcoholicAre you wondering if you or someone you love is an […]
- 5 Reasons Mormon Mothers are Turning to Pain Killer PillsYou’ve heard about the continued Opioid Crisis […]
- Top 10 Tips for Your Nursing ResumeThe world needs more nurses like you, and you know it. […]
- 7 Meditation Techniques For Reducing Daily StressBattling stress can be made much easier by using the […]
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion