Top 5 Downloadable Marketing Tools for Your Clothing Business
Digital marketing tools are a great way to raise the profile of a small business.
A stunning 42% of small businesses do not adequately utilize a website in conjunction with a social media platform.
Of the small businesses that were wise enough to use social media, 55% updated it less than once a month.
These statistics help explain why so many small businesses and startups fail.
The good news is that there is a slew of downloadable tools to achieve these marketing goals. Read on to learn more about these tools and how they can help market a clothing business.
1) Downloadable Tools For Social Media
There are so many different social media platforms to update and manage. Most businesses are utilizing Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Snapchat, among many others.
Some small businesses just do not have the time or staff to keep up with it all.
The solution is to download a social media management system like Hootsuite. With this downloadable tool, a small business can simultaneously update all social platforms.
Envision blasting out the hottest, new clothing design in just one shot.
Additionally, comments and messages can be reviewed concurrently too. Hootsuite offers a free version and a paid edition with expanded capabilities.
2) How can a Small Business Possibly Manage all that E-mail?
With a limited staff, how can small business owners be expected to respond to every e-mail? In addition, how can new customers be reached with e-mail blasts?
A great way to achieve e-mail automation is a marketing tool called ActiveCampaign. This software app allows small businesses to centrally manage various different e-mail campaigns.
Business owners utilize e-mail in many different ways. Some of these e-mail campaigns include sending out promotion offers, following up on sales leads, and welcoming new customers.
All the major clothing retailers utilize these e-mail marketing tactics.
E-mail management apps like ActiveCampaign make it easier to communicate with a large customer base.
3) Utilize Video Apps to Market Fresh Clothing Designs
Selling clothing is a visual business. Customers need to see products ahead of time and make sure it looks great.
A clothing business could use an app like Wistia to accomplish this. The benefits of Wistia are rapid video content and invaluable statistics.
For instance, ownership can analyze these statistics to determine if the Nickis Versace for kids campaign was successful.
4) Know what the Customer Wants
An informed owner wants to know what is most appealing to customers. Digital apps like Hotjar do exactly this.
In a clothing business, for example, Hotjar will tell ownership what items are driving the most web traffic.
5) Visual Design Apps are Important for Website Efficiency
A simple website that places an emphasis on imagery is very effective. This is especially true for a clothing business.
A great marketing tip in this industry would be to utilize Canva to enhance website design.
Canva allows users to customize imagery, including the use of elegant fonts and logos.
It also enables users to apply filters to improve the imagery even further.
The Decision Is Clear
Effectively using downloadable tools is a great way to increase the likelihood of business success.
These apps will help clothing business owners manage social media, e-mail, video content, and more.
For additional questions about digital marketing solutions, please contact us for assistance.
- 6 Dishes Made in Italy You Have to Taste to Believe October 13, 2017
- Domestic Vs. Industrial Sewing Machine: What’s the Difference? October 13, 2017
- Entertainment Ideas For Your One-of-a-Kind Wedding Reception October 10, 2017
- Why Google is Considering Alternative Energy Sources October 10, 2017
- Top 5 Downloadable Financial Data Management Tools October 10, 2017
- Save Your Budget With Digital Holiday Cards October 10, 2017
- 5 Tips Management Recruiters Need to Hire Winners October 9, 2017
- Saving Time and Money with Online Electronic Forms October 9, 2017
- 5 Essential Downloadable Tools To Aide Your Translation Work October 8, 2017
- Is Bitcoin the Right Forex Investment? October 5, 2017
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Politics and Government
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion