The Top 4 Weight Loss Solutions (No Starving!)
Are you ready to lose weight? Forget diets that leave you hungry.
Instead, check out these weight loss solutions that keep you feeling full while you reach your weight loss goal — and stay there!
It might sound like a dream but getting enough sleep each night can help you lose unwanted pounds.
Research shows that people who routinely get fewer than 5 or more than 9 hours of sleep are more likely to be overweight or obese. There are a few reasons for this.
When we’re tired, we tend to eat more. And if we’re tired yet don’t sleep, the brain interprets fatigue as weakness and seeks out quick energy: carbohydrates.
Being tired from lack of proper sleep — even for one day — triggers increased production of cortisol, the hormone that is keen on storing fat. It’s especially good at storing fat around the waistline.
One of the simplest weight loss solutions is to drink enough water.
The rule of thumb is that adults with a body mass index (BMI) of 25 or less need at least eight 8-ounce glasses of water daily. That requirement increases with a higher BMI or significant perspiration from heat or exercise.
Your body uses water in many ways. Water helps regulate body temperature and lubricate joints. It also aids digestion and the transport of nutrient to cells.
Water can make you feel full. And proper hydration helps keep the brain sharp, reducing the chances of poor decision-making about food.
Among the most common weight loss solutions is the reduction of portion sizes. It’s versatile because it can be done with any meal.
A few tips to make this solution work for you:
- Use smaller plates and bowls to make less look like more
- Fill half the plate with vegetables
- At a restaurant, ask the server to put half your order in a take-out container
This weight loss solution is good for families trying to lose weight together. The number of meals and the kinds of food eaten doesn’t change. All you’re doing is eating a little less of everything.
Cleanses are not the same as fasting-oriented weight loss solutions. A cleanse uses a range of natural ingredients that remove toxins from the digestive tract and other tissues. After a cleanse, people often prefer food and supplements low in preservatives and other additives.
Well-designed cleansing programs span 21-30 days. They can be an energizing way to begin a weight loss journey. Often, these toxins create cravings for sugar and other carbohydrates. They can also prevent the proper extraction of nutrients from food.
The Key To Effective Weight Loss Solutions
Choose a weight loss solution that suits your lifestyle and will give you results.
The important thing is to take action. If you struggle with excess body weight, remain mindful. It’s never too late to achieve your weight loss goal.
Think of it as an investment in the future you want.
Choose a weight loss solution today and make tomorrow better.
- 5 Mental Health Apps You Should Give a Try
- 5 Addiction Recovery Apps You’ll be Glad You Downloaded
- Common Health Concerns For Mature Men
- 5 Low-Carb Diet Tips to Keep You Sane
- 15 Rustic Kitchen Decor IdeasAre you looking to give your kitchen a rustic makeover, but not sure where to start? Here are 15 rustic kitchen decor ideas for inspiration.
- 10 Mistakes When Setting Up a WebsiteAre you looking to set up a website for your business? Read our website 101 guide to learn the 10 mistakes people make when setting up a site.
- How to Prepare For Your First Trip to a Shooting RangeGoing to the shooting range for the first time can be extremely nerve wracking. Being prepared is essential. Here's what to expect your first time.
- 10 Best Law Apps for Law School StudentsMobile apps are great ways for law school students to expand their methods of studying. Here you'll find the 10 best law apps for law school students.
- The 10 Best Places to Swim With Clear WaterIf you dream of relaxing in clear, blue water then don't miss this article. Click here to discover the 10 best places to swim with clear water.
- 8 Ways You Benefit From Selling Vape Products OnlineHave you thought of what your vape business gains by creating an online store? Here's how joining the digital world and selling vape products online helps you.
- 10 Best Garage Door Apps of 2017Hate when you can't remember whether you closed the garage door or not? With a garage door app, that worry will be a thing of the past! Check out our top picks.
- 8 Home Improvement Apps for iOS and AndroidHaving some issues with your home renovation project? You might want to check out and download the top 8 home improvement apps for iOS and Android.
- What To Do if Your Car Breaks DownYour car breaks down and you have no idea what to do. Don't panic. Instead, read this article to learn everything you need to do in this situation.
- The 8 Best Real Estate Apps For House HuntersAre you looking for a home and need to get housing information fast and on the go? Read here for our list of the 8 best real estate apps for house hunters.
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Politics and Government
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion