The Top 4 Weight Loss Solutions (No Starving!)
Are you ready to lose weight? Forget diets that leave you hungry.
Instead, check out these weight loss solutions that keep you feeling full while you reach your weight loss goal — and stay there!
It might sound like a dream but getting enough sleep each night can help you lose unwanted pounds.
Research shows that people who routinely get fewer than 5 or more than 9 hours of sleep are more likely to be overweight or obese. There are a few reasons for this.
When we’re tired, we tend to eat more. And if we’re tired yet don’t sleep, the brain interprets fatigue as weakness and seeks out quick energy: carbohydrates.
Being tired from lack of proper sleep — even for one day — triggers increased production of cortisol, the hormone that is keen on storing fat. It’s especially good at storing fat around the waistline.
One of the simplest weight loss solutions is to drink enough water.
The rule of thumb is that adults with a body mass index (BMI) of 25 or less need at least eight 8-ounce glasses of water daily. That requirement increases with a higher BMI or significant perspiration from heat or exercise.
Your body uses water in many ways. Water helps regulate body temperature and lubricate joints. It also aids digestion and the transport of nutrient to cells.
Water can make you feel full. And proper hydration helps keep the brain sharp, reducing the chances of poor decision-making about food.
Among the most common weight loss solutions is the reduction of portion sizes. It’s versatile because it can be done with any meal.
A few tips to make this solution work for you:
- Use smaller plates and bowls to make less look like more
- Fill half the plate with vegetables
- At a restaurant, ask the server to put half your order in a take-out container
This weight loss solution is good for families trying to lose weight together. The number of meals and the kinds of food eaten doesn’t change. All you’re doing is eating a little less of everything.
Cleanses are not the same as fasting-oriented weight loss solutions. A cleanse uses a range of natural ingredients that remove toxins from the digestive tract and other tissues. After a cleanse, people often prefer food and supplements low in preservatives and other additives.
Well-designed cleansing programs span 21-30 days. They can be an energizing way to begin a weight loss journey. Often, these toxins create cravings for sugar and other carbohydrates. They can also prevent the proper extraction of nutrients from food.
The Key To Effective Weight Loss Solutions
Choose a weight loss solution that suits your lifestyle and will give you results.
The important thing is to take action. If you struggle with excess body weight, remain mindful. It’s never too late to achieve your weight loss goal.
Think of it as an investment in the future you want.
Choose a weight loss solution today and make tomorrow better.
- 6 Blogging Tools That Will Make Your Life Easier July 24, 2017
- 7 Social Media Management Tools You Should Be Using July 20, 2017
- 10 Unique Vinyl Siding Ideas for Your Home July 20, 2017
- Important Questions to Ask Your Injury Attorney July 18, 2017
- Credit Protection: Don’t Get Caught With Your Wallet Open July 18, 2017
- 3 Things to Absolutely Avoid Doing When Selling a House July 17, 2017
- Professional Drones: A Complete Buying Guide July 17, 2017
- Everything You Need to Know About Advertising on Snapchat July 16, 2017
- How Do Bail Bonds Work? (Find Out Before You Need It) July 13, 2017
- 5 Social Media Trends to Look out for in 2017 July 12, 2017
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Politics and Government
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion