Top 10 Health and Wellness Lifestyle Apps
Our world is moving faster than ever. Between balancing kids, relationships, work, and dozens of other tasks, it can be hard to find time to take care of ourselves.
As it turns out, the answer to a better you may have been in your pocket the whole time! Here are 10 of the best health and wellness lifestyle apps to help you find a better balance.
Are you one of the 33 percent of people considered obese or overweight? If so, you’re certainly not alone. Tracking your diet and exercise can be tricky.
But MyFitnessPal makes it easy, giving you tons of great options. Enter your height, weight, and goals and it’ll calculate a dietary plan for your needs.
2. Lose It!
Lose It! is a personal favorite. It’s far more accessible and user-friendly than MyFitnessPal and includes a few more helpful features.
Take photos of barcodes on food packaging for a quick calorie count. Or check out the latest dietary advice from their blog.
While neither app is going to replace a natural health practitioner, it makes for a great aid.
3. Zombies, Run!
Let’s face it, cardio isn’t exactly the most exciting exercise out there. But what if there was a way to make your walk or jog into a heart-racing adventure?
That’s where Zombies, Run! comes in. This genius app blends gamification and an engaging narrative with fitness tracking.
Rummage through the forests to find supplies for your outpost. But you’d better be fast, there are zombies on your tail! What’s really cool about Zombies, Run! is the sheer amount of options it gives you.
Whether you’re looking for a gentle walk or want to experience getting chased by the fastest zombies on the planet, there’s an experience for you.
Pact is essentially a crowd-funded app where users set goals, like going to the gym X number of times per week or eating X amount of vegetables.
Here’s the catch: there are monetary consequences and rewards. If you meet those goals, you’ll actively earn cash. Should you fail, well, it’s time to pay up.
5. Sleep Cycle
The average person needs around seven to nine hours of restful sleep per night. However, that isn’t always easy.
Now, thanks to Sleep Cycle, you can track your sleep and get tips for a more restful night.
Mental health is every bit as important as diet or exercise. But few people take the time to really check in with how they’re feeling.
Lifestyle apps like Headspace are a fantastic resource for those looking to improve mindfulness. The basic app consists of 10 10-minute meditation exercises that are sure to improve your mood.
Never worry about drinking enough water again! Waterlogged is the perfect way to track your hydration throughout the day. You can even take photos of your glass or bottle instead of manually logging each glass.
8. Thrive Market
Thrive Market is the perfect answer for those who can’t seem to find the time to make it to the grocery store. This app connects you with great health-friendly foods.
Just find what you’re looking for, order and your food will be delivered to you quickly.
9. Make My Plate
Most of us are guilty of…let’s say overly zealous portion sizes. Should that sound familiar, give Make My Plate a download.
Balance your plate, find recipes, and get the motivation you need to eat healthier and feel better.
Talkspace is a 24/7 on-demand therapy service that connects you with a real therapist. No one deserves to go through a dark time alone, and now with Talkspace, they don’t have to.
Final Thoughts on Health and Wellness Lifestyle Apps
There’s no better time to start living a healthier life! Want more tips and resources to live healthier and happier? Then be sure to check out the Pligg blog for all the latest downloads and info.
- How to Choose the Right Foot Cream
- 2018 Plastic Surgery Trends
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- 10 Best Medical Apps for Doctors, Patients, and Students
- How to Choose the Right Foot CreamYour feet are the unsung heroes of your body. […]
- 9 Motivational Movies for Aspiring EntrepreneursIt’s true for weight loss, budgeting, and […]
- 3 Tips for Making Your Dentist Website SEO FriendlyYou probably already understand how important your […]
- How to Build A Mobile App For FitnessThe mobile app marketing is one of the largest markets […]
- 2018 Plastic Surgery TrendsWith Americans now spending $16 billion a year on […]
- 5 Training Tips for Student PilotsStudent pilots enter the industry with dreams of […]
- How to Start Your Online Boutique TodayMore than half of Americans choose online shopping […]
- 6 New Fitness Apps to Keep Track of Your Daily Home Workout in 2018Not all of us can find the time to get in a quick […]
- 7 Tips To Travel the World on a BudgetLast year, 29.6 million Americans traveled overseas. […]
- The 10 Best Flight Apps for Tracking, Booking, and More!Are you looking for the best flight app? There are […]
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Politics and Government
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion