Save Your Budget With Digital Holiday Cards
It’s hard to believe that the year is already almost over. The leaves are beginning to change, which can only indicate one thing: the start of the holiday season.
With fall now here, it’s time to start thinking about your annual holiday festivities. And while the holidays are a time of joy, cheer, and love, they can also be stressful.
Since you’re already saving every penny to buy that perfect gift, make sure you’re not overspending on the little things. For instance, have you considered how much you’re spending on cards?
One estimate puts the holiday card industry at over $2 billion per year on Christmas cards alone!
Save yourself time and stress by preparing digital holiday cards this year. Read on to learn how digital cards can save your budget.
Running The Costs Of Traditional Holiday Cards
Just how much do you and your family spend on holiday cards each year? Let’s crunch some quick numbers to get a ballpark estimate.
Let’s say you’re a family of 4 with extended family spread out throughout the country. You’re going to send around 20 to 30 cards, at the very least.
Your average card costs around $3.00 to $3.50, so let’s say you’re paying $3.25 per card. That’s already $97.50 you’re spending on cards, plus another $5 for envelopes, so you’re at $102.50
But that’s before you factor in the cost of shipping and postage. Following a recent rate increase, you can expect to pay around $0.50 for postage.
Your grand total is now around $117.50. And remember, these are estimates on the smaller side. If you have lots of family and friends, you’ll likely pay more.
That’s $117 that you could use to put a little extra cheer into your holidays.
Designing Your Digital Holiday Cards
Now that we’ve looked at how much you could be saving, let’s talk about something far more fun: designing your card!
Traditional cards look great, and you can replicate much of the design yourself using software. Best of all, most of the software you’ll find is quite affordable and easy to use. You can even find different graphics to add to your card.
To get a general idea of where you want to begin, start by simply browsing through cards until you find a design you like. Check out your favorite card shop, and Best Holiday Cards for more great card designs.
Once you’ve found your design, it’s time to download some software and start creating. All you need is a template, some time, and a bit of creativity.
Sending Your Cards
Keeping up with various addresses can be such a pain, and sometimes you may not be sure if someone moved. Make things easier on yourself, and your recipient, but sending via email.
You’ll save money and time! It’s a much easier, more productive way to spread your annual holiday cheer.
All you need is a new file on your computer and you’ll be good to go. It’s a smarter, more affordable way to send cards during the holiday season.
Prepare Your Digital Holiday Cards Today
The holidays are almost upon us, so it’s time to start preparing your digital holiday cards. Find your favorite design software and get to creating.
Start designing today and spread the love no matter where your family and friends are. Be sure to keep checking back for more great tips to save you money!
- The 7 Best Medical Apps You Need In Your Life
- 5 Signs You or a Loved One Needs Heroin Rehab
- 6 New Fitness Apps to Keep Track of Your Daily Home Workout in 2018
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- The 7 Best Medical Apps You Need In Your LifeDid you ever think you could use your smartphone as a […]
- 5 Social Media Stocks to Buy NowAre you a complete newbie to investing? Start with the products and services you know and love. Here are the five hottest social media stocks to buy right now.
- 10 Reasons Why Everyone Should Own a MultimeterIf you are stocking up your toolkit, you shouldn't forget the multimeter! Check out this article for 10 reasons why everyone should own a multimeter!
- How to Store Your e-LiquidYou may think you’re a vaping expert. But […]
- Manual: 10 Signs Of an AlcoholicAre you wondering if you or someone you love is an […]
- 5 Reasons Mormon Mothers are Turning to Pain Killer PillsYou’ve heard about the continued Opioid Crisis […]
- Top 10 Tips for Your Nursing ResumeThe world needs more nurses like you, and you know it. […]
- 7 Meditation Techniques For Reducing Daily StressBattling stress can be made much easier by using the […]
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion