Natural Pain Relief: 4 Things You Should Try
Pain is a real problem that can damage your quality of life. If you’re reading this article, you probably know that.
What you might not know are the real problems that stem from pain pill abuse in American culture. Americans consume 80% of the world’s supply of pain pills. That number isn’t likely to decrease anytime soon.
These tendencies have caused real harm to the health and wellbeing of Americans who suffer from pain. This pills can lead to addiction, further health complications, and are an incredible expense for many.
Before seeking synthetic pain relief, look for these natural alternatives.
Before taking any medication, natural or otherwise, you should always first consult with your doctor.
CBD wax comes from the cannabis plant, but it isn’t illegal!
That’s because CBD isn’t the ingredient in cannabis that gets people “high,” that would be THC, which is not contained in dabs, drops, or edibles of CBD wax. What is contained in these packages is CBD, the medically powerful ingredient in these plants.
Along with being great for pain, CBD also provides a variety of other benefits. These can range from increasing your appetite to providing you with anxiety relief. It truly is one of the most effective natural medicines on the market.
Ginger also provides a wonderful gift of healing for those struggling with arthritis pain.
Eating ginger capsules has been shown to reduce pain in arthritis sufferers by 40% more than a capsule medication.
This isn’t surprising when you consider the cleansing antioxidant properties of ginger. If you have arthritis, it may be time to stop thinking of ginger as just a palette cleanser from sushi, and start thinking of the ways it can help you in day-to-day life.
St. John’s Wort
Rubbing oil made from St. John’s wort on the point of pain can reduce it greatly, as can taking an infused tincture.
As is usually the case, herbal medicine has often been overlooked when it comes to relieving pain. But it also is one of the most effective methods out there. It also has great calming properties.
If pain keeps you up at night, St. John’s wort can be the pain solution you’re looking for. That being said, it is usually used for more mild pain relief. This means that it will most likely provide a temporary solution while you seek more long-term effective relief.
Capsaicin is the ingredient that causes hot peppers and other foods to seem spicy. So you might think it’s counterintuitive to use capsaicin for pain relief.
But you would be wrong.
Applied topically to the skin, capsaicin can help relieve pain caused by everything from surgery to arthritis. But how does it work?
Well, the painful part of spiciness does apply here. When first applied topically, capsaicin actually stimulates feelings of pain in the body. But after stimulation, the feeling subsides into a number feeling as the nerves relax.
So, it isn’t entirely pain-free, but it comes close and stops more pain than it causes.
You don’t have to rely on medication for relief. Instead, look to what the Earth provides.
- 4 Ways Hemp Oil Will Improve Your Life
- What You Should Know Before You Buy CBD Oil Online
- CBD Lotion: Benefits and Best Practices
- 5 Proven Tips For Achieving Mind Body Balance
- How to Design a Mobile App for Your Business without Writing CodeIs your business in need of an app to go to the next […]
- 4 Ways Hemp Oil Will Improve Your LifeStudies have shown the powerful effects of cannabidiol […]
- What You Should Know Before You Buy CBD Oil OnlineBy 2020, the cannabis (CBD) market could be worth over […]
- Why It’s Important to Perform a Drug and Alcohol Test Before HiringIt’s a fact that drug use in the workplace […]
- How To Dress Like the Celebs in 2018It may feel impossible to dress like the celebs and […]
- Yes, You Have to Pay for That: Why People Buy and Sell Digital DownloadsFrom video games to apps to ebooks to music and […]
- CBD Lotion: Benefits and Best PracticesDoes your body suffer from frequent aches and pains? […]
- What’s the Best Calorie Counter App?Whether you're looking to lose weight or improve your health, a calorie counter app can help keep you on track. Click here to learn more.
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion