How To Dress Like the Celebs in 2018
It may feel impossible to dress like the celebs and appear as chic as your idols when you lack a glam team, personal stylist and million-dollar budget but with just a few simple tricks you can transform your high-street look into one that’s worthy of the runway.
Trends Help You Dress Like the Celebs
Trends have never been more daring than as of late. Throw your fashion rule book away and embrace the weird this year just like all your favorite celebs.
Millie Bobby Brown recently rocked double denim on the red carpet as she showed her support for #MarchOfOurLives and proved that she won’t conform to society’s expectations.
Sporty Luxe is also a trend that is no longer confined to the gym. Striped sweatpants can now be seen in every high street shop and in most paparazzi shots from the airport.
You may not even have to get dressed at all now pajama fashion is being shot on the streets of LA. Selena Gomez was seen dressing up a nightshirt with high-end accessories as she went out for the night.
It seems celeb style is finally embracing comfort. Find out more on this with Elfann.
Accessorize with accessories
If you are nervous to step out in some of the bold new trends of Hollywood then accessories are your savior. They don’t have to be expensive either.
They can help with dressing up or dressing down your clothes so you can feel less self-conscious about your daring outfits.
A lot of the trends from last year have continued into 2018 and become more popular than ever. For example, choker necklaces, tiny sunglasses, and even gloves.
If these options don’t suit your style, pair your outfit with a simple scarf.
Hats, Hats, Hats
As for hats, Meghan Markle has shown us that the beret doesn’t just belong in Paris anymore.
Adding an extra touch to her elegant monochrome outfit, she wore a white beret to Westminster Abbey. Berets are a simple touch you can pair with any outfit.
This style is definitely a winner as many other celebs, such as Kendall Jenner and Bella Hadid, have added this piece to their outfits.
The baker boy that is also a trend this year which will be a blessing on bad hair days and help you dress like the celebs!
One of the easiest (and laziest ways) to turn your outfit into a statement is through your footwear.
Celebrities have recently been seen wearing simple, almost boring outfits and tactfully accentuating them with their vibrant shoes.
The Queen of heels, Victoria Beckham, has been rocking more colorful footwear in 2018 that she uses to dress up her classic, elegant style.
But, don’t worry, M&S may just sell similar shoes which are more affordable.
Stepping out in just jeans and a sweater earlier this year, she wore burgundy heeled boots paired with her matching bag. She’s taught us all your attitude can lie just below your ankles.
Your Final Option to Dress Like the Celebs
Finally, if you want to dress like the celebs in 2018 but aren’t a fan of these trends, then your final option is to buy a pair of sneakers!
It may sound surprising but the new supermodels on the block have brought back classic ’90s Adidas and Pumas so its now fashionable to pair them with any outfit, even club attire.
Want to find out more? Check out our blog. If you’re interested in fashion and think you could start your own boutique, check out our downloads.
- Top 7 Most Iconic T shirts of All Time
- 8 Fashion Apps You Need To Download Now
- 7 Patch Design Tips for Your Tactical Patches
- 5 Trendy Shoes Celebs Are Wearing This Fall 2017
- How to Design a Mobile App for Your Business without Writing CodeIs your business in need of an app to go to the next […]
- 4 Ways Hemp Oil Will Improve Your LifeStudies have shown the powerful effects of cannabidiol […]
- What You Should Know Before You Buy CBD Oil OnlineBy 2020, the cannabis (CBD) market could be worth over […]
- Why It’s Important to Perform a Drug and Alcohol Test Before HiringIt’s a fact that drug use in the workplace […]
- How To Dress Like the Celebs in 2018It may feel impossible to dress like the celebs and […]
- Yes, You Have to Pay for That: Why People Buy and Sell Digital DownloadsFrom video games to apps to ebooks to music and […]
- CBD Lotion: Benefits and Best PracticesDoes your body suffer from frequent aches and pains? […]
- What’s the Best Calorie Counter App?Whether you're looking to lose weight or improve your health, a calorie counter app can help keep you on track. Click here to learn more.
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion