A Guide To Hiring Strippers Online
Are you looking to throw an insane bachelor or bachelorette party for your friend or family member before they walk down the aisle? Well, no wild wedding bash is complete without strippers! Hiring strippers is a great way to let loose, laugh, have some fun, and send off the bride or groom-to-be before their big day.
Want to hire adult entertainment for a bachelor or bachelorette party, but not sure where to start? In this article, we’ll cover everything you need to know about hiring strippers so you can have a wild wedding party with unforgettable entertainment.
Your Go-to Guide for Hiring Strippers
Is your bachelor or bachelorette party coming up soon? Here are some things to keep in mind during the stripper hiring process.
Determine the Location of Your Bachelor or Bachelorette Party
The first step in hiring strippers is determining where you’ll need the adult entertainment. Are you planning on going to a strip club or interested in having them perform in your hotel or apartment? These are important questions you need to answer before hiring strippers.
If you’re planning on going to a strip club, you should double check what’s legal in your area and if the club offers what you’re looking for. Many cities outlaw “bare all” strip joints, so make sure it’s legal in your city, or else you’ll want to have a stripper come to your home to avoid having to travel.
If you’re planning on inviting a stripper to your hotel room, make sure not to mention it to any employees of the hotel. If they become notified of any strippers, your party will be shut down and you’ll most likely be kicked out of the hotel.
Book in Advance
The best strippers are booked months in advance, so if you’re interested in hiring strippers for your bachelor or bachelorette party, make sure to start looking in advance. By planning ahead, you can review all the different stripper options available and find one that will provide the kind of entertainment you’re looking for.
If you really want a great stripper, you should try to finalize your stripper booking at least three months before the bachelor or bachelorette party.
Also, make sure to ask for recommendations for strippers from friends or family who have used them in the past. And don’t forget to check out agency websites like Newcastle Strippers to see photos and profiles of potential hires.
Ask the Right Questions
With so many stripper agencies, it can be hard to determine which agency is best for your bachelor or bachelorette party needs.
Before you go with a certain agency, you should ask them questions about their services to determine they’re the right fit. Here are some of the most important questions to ask:
- Do you have photos of strippers on your website?
- Will your strippers travel to our location?
- How much does a stripper cost? Is it an hourly rate?
- How many songs will the stripper do?
- Are there any rules and policies we should know about?
- Will they come in wearing a costume? Can we choose the costume?
- Will they bring their own music?
- Do we need to provide anything?
- How do we pay? Is it all in advance?
- How much should we tip?
By asking these questions, you can determine if the agency you’re talking to is the right one for you.
Review Cost & Payment Options
If you’re planning your first bachelor or bachelorette party, you know how expensive these parties can be. When planning one, you should factor in the cost of a stripper so you don’t accidentally go over your budget. The last thing you want is to settle for an undesirable stripper because you didn’t budget for a great one.
Hiring a stripper for a bachelor or bachelorette party will cost between $150-$250 for 30 to 60 minutes of dancing. You can find a stripper for as low as $50, but don’t be surprised if they’re not the kind of stripper you’re looking for.
While $250 may sound expensive, it’s not too bad if you have every guest chip in for the cost of entertainment. You should know that the stripper’s manager will usually ask for payment up front when they arrive. The stripper may also offer extra services while they’re there, but keep in mind those costs will be on top of their hourly rate.
Keep Your Guests In Check
Before the bachelor or bachelorette party, you should talk to the stripper agency about their policies and etiquette to make sure no one crosses the line. During the party, you should stay sober enough to watch everyone’s behavior and make sure no one gets out of control. If people get too drunk or if the environment seems unsafe, the stripper will not perform.
You should also talk with the groom or bride beforehand to make sure they’re comfortable with what’s going on. By setting proper boundaries and keeping everyone on their best behavior, you can make hiring a stripper an enjoyable experience.
Benefits of Hiring a Stripper
Now that you know how hiring a stripper works, you’re probably wondering why you should hire one instead of just going to a strip club. Well, the reality is that going to a strip club requires taking a car service, buying expensive drinks, and accepting that your bride or groom won’t be front and center.
With a visiting stripper, you’ll be able to have the entertainment focused entirely on the guest of honor. You can also make drinks, which will cut back on alcohol costs, and you can avoid having to pay for an expensive ride like a limousine. The main drawback is that hiring is more expensive, and you’ll have entertainment for less amount of time.
Final Thoughts on Hiring a Stripper
If you’re looking to throw an unforgettable wedding bash, you should hire a stripper for the entertainment. By following the tips and tricks in this guide, you’ll be able to navigate the hiring process smoothly and plan a perfect night for the groom or bride to be.
Are you looking to hire a stripper for your bachelor or bachelorette party? Have questions we missed? Let us know in the comments!
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 8 Ways You Benefit From Selling Vape Products Online
- How to Invest Money Online for Beginners
- 10 Interior Design Apps That Will Make Your Life Easier
- How to Choose the Right Foot CreamYour feet are the unsung heroes of your body. […]
- 9 Motivational Movies for Aspiring EntrepreneursIt’s true for weight loss, budgeting, and […]
- 3 Tips for Making Your Dentist Website SEO FriendlyYou probably already understand how important your […]
- How to Build A Mobile App For FitnessThe mobile app marketing is one of the largest markets […]
- 2018 Plastic Surgery TrendsWith Americans now spending $16 billion a year on […]
- 5 Training Tips for Student PilotsStudent pilots enter the industry with dreams of […]
- How to Start Your Online Boutique TodayMore than half of Americans choose online shopping […]
- 6 New Fitness Apps to Keep Track of Your Daily Home Workout in 2018Not all of us can find the time to get in a quick […]
- 7 Tips To Travel the World on a BudgetLast year, 29.6 million Americans traveled overseas. […]
- The 10 Best Flight Apps for Tracking, Booking, and More!Are you looking for the best flight app? There are […]
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Politics and Government
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion