How to Write a Business Plan
NOLO; 8th Edition
Thinking of starting a business or raising money to expand an existing one? This popular book will show you how to write the business plan and loan package necessary to finance your business and make it work.
With How to Write a Business Plan, youll learn how to:
– evaluate the profitability of your business idea
– estimate operating expenses;
– prepare cash flow;
– create profit and loss forecasts;
– determine assets, liabilities and net worth;
– find potential sources of financing (up-to-date sources provided);
– think first before borrowing from friends and relatives;
– present your plan to lenders and investors;
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.