Breaking The Habit
ATTENTION:Want to finally break the habit?
Discover How To Break Bad Habits Once And For All Using This Simple Step-By-Step Guide
Youll Find Out Techniques To Developing Good Habits For Succes In All Areas of Your Life…
When you really think about it, most of life is something we do out of habit.
From the moment we wake up in the morning to the actions we take throughout the day – our “morning routine”, or “regular breakfast”, our “typical commute”, the “daily grind” at work – the habits we develop literally control about 95% our actions.
These types of unconscious thoughts determine what we think, how we feel and how we behave in nearly every situation we find ourselves in.
Because our habits dictate all the small details that make up our everyday lives, they also are directly related to the bigger issues in our lives, such as how much money we earn, the kind of person we marry or live with, our physical condition and health, and every other area of our lives.
Habits Determine The Type of Person We Are
Our habits determine our character, the type of person we project to the rest of the world and, ultimately, our destiny.
So if we embrace bad habits – those habits which have a negative impact on who we are – then those same habits will prevent us from achieving excellence in our lives, holding us back from reaching our fullest potential.
It’s only by breaking bad habits and replacing them with good habits that we can ultimately succeed in life and be the people we were truly meant to be.
….which is why I put together a guide to share my tips, techniques and experiences to help you get rid of bad habits and develop good ones.
Introducing…Breaking The Habit
I wrote this guide to show you how to break bad habits – any sort of bad habit, from those that are damaging to your health, like smoking or not wearing a seatbelt, to those that affect your self-esteem, such as negative thinking or overeating – and replace them with positive behaviors that can become part of your daily life and finally cause you to see the results you truly want.
Albert Einstein once said that the definition of insanity was performing the same task over and over again and expecting a different result.
When you keep repeating the same bad habits, you would have to be crazy to think that anything will ever change for you.
“Breaking the Habit” will show you how to end the madness and start living your life to its fullest by abandoning bad habits and replacing them with positive ones.
Heres what youll discover in Breaking The Habit guide:
* How to identify your bad habits and become aware of them. This is the first step towards getting rid of your bad habits.
* A story of how I was an addited smoker and now quit the bad habit by following certain techniques Ill reveal in the guide.
* There are bad habits and also good habits. Ill share how good habits will improve your life.
* It takes 21 days to break a habit. Heres how to utilize what most motivational speakers talk about.
* How to stop procrastinating and start getting more done using some simple techniques.
* The game plan to breaking your habit. Ill share an in-depth guide to breaking your habit.
* Strategies for successful habit formation.
* How to keep track of your progress towards breaking your habit.
* …and much, much more!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.