Bread Making – EBOOKSNZ
In this Book, you will discover:
– How to measure ingredients for the dough
– The way you should measure the flour
– Why the ingredients should be measured as instructed in the directions.
– What can happen when you add too much flour to the mixture.
– How to measure flour the right way.
– How to get an accurate measure of flour.
– Why you should not use a cup to measure flour.
– How to make bread flour.
– Why you should use large bowls when making bread flour.
– How to mix the ingredients together.
– What you should do before combining the ingredients.
– Why it’s important to have everything in front of you.
– How to “proof” the yeast
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.