Side Stripe – WordPress Plugin
ATTENTION: WordPress website owners in search of better conversions….
Stop Letting Your Readers Leave Your Page Without Taking Action
Have you noticed that getting your readers attention is more and more difficult? Attention spans are shorter, distractions are everywhere (both online and off) and getting people to take action on your site has become nearly impossible.
Thats why you see pop-up ads everywhere.
If youre like most website owners (and readers) youve probably noticed that no matter how in your face those pop-up ads are, the first reaction is to click that tiny little x and close it.
And if that pop-up shows up too soon for the reader, its even worse. Interrupt her reading before shes had a chance to get interested, and shes just as likely to close the page as simply close the pop-up.
But even worse than annoying your readers with in-your-face opt-in forms, theres this:
Internet Users Are Blind To Pop-Ups
Its true. Just like Google ads, we rarely even notice those pop-up forms. Were so quick to dismiss them, that even a few seconds later we probably cant tell you what the form even said.
Sure, site owners go to great lengths to grab your attention. Ads bounce and tilt and twirl and flash. Sometimes they take up the entire screen. They use negative calls to action such as No thanks, I have all the website traffic I need. And the worst offenders even hide the close button.
All in an attempt to get you to take some kind of action.
But the fact is, it just doesnt work the way it used to. Its time to try a different solution.
Surprise Your Readers And Theyll
Sit Up And Pay Attention
Weve all heard that we have about 3 seconds to grab a readers attention. Some pop-up users take this to mean they should flood the screen with annoying, eye-catching ads right from the get-go.
And if all you want is for readers to click an ad or leave your site, thats a good plan. But if you want to really engage them, and have them coming back for more, you need a better idea.
You need to give them something they want and need, in a way to unexpected they cant help but notice. And you need to do it in a way that wont drive them away from your site in a fit of irritation.
Side Stripe: An Unusual, Customizable Solution To Engage Readers And Encourage Action Takers
Something different. An attention-grabbing (but not annoying) ad space that draws the eye without blocking the view.
Side Stripe Plugin for WordPress is the perfect choice.
With Side Stripe, you get all the advantages of pop-ups with none of the ad blindness or irritation. And since its fully customizable, you can make it look and act exactly the way you want.
At its most basic, Side Stripe adds a slide out sidebar that appears on any page or post, but it offers so much more than that…
– Add images for visual interest and better conversions.
– Style text to match–or contrast–your site content.
– Add links to any page, post, product, social media site–anything you want your readers to see.
– Choose from unlimited color and border combinations to draw attention to your important content.
– Add a background image for instant appeal.
– Choose just the right delay time for individual side stripes, so it shows up right when your reader needs it.
– Change cookie settings so returning visitors wont be flooded with side stripes on every visit.
– Adjust the tab placement location and color to find the right combination for your readers.
– Set a default side stripe for all pages and posts.
– Create individual side stripes for important pages or posts to add custom calls to action right where you need them.
– Change the tab icon to help eliminate those blind spots readers develop over time.
– Complete Flexibility And Endless Uses
– With all that going for it, its easy to see how Side Stripe will quickly become your go-to reader engagement tool. But the true power of Side Stripe is in its flexibility.
You can create…
– Opt-in forms–works with any autoresponder service that provides HTML forms.
– Closeout and sale items–add images and links to your store.
– Special events–boost ticket sales with a well-placed side stripe ad.
– Social media links–Encourage readers to follow you on Facebook or Twitter, or view your Pinterest boards.
– Consultation offers–coaches and consultants with a need for more clients can easily fill their calendars.
– Related content–show readers the other articles on your site they may enjoy.
– Teasers–Rolling out a new program? Give your readers a taste of whats to come.
– Affiliate offers–add a few sentences of copy and a link to a great product your readers need.
– Surveys–market research is easy when you can drive your readers to your survey right from your latest blog posts.
Annoyed Readers Dont Buy
Look, I get it. You need to grow your mailing list. You have to make sales. Its critical for your business that you increase your page views. This is all completely understandable.
But continuing to annoy and irritate readers with those same old pop-ups they see (and immediately close) everywhere else just isnt the answer.
Side Stripe Plugin for WordPress gives you all the benefits of a pop-up without turning readers off.
But dont take my word for it, try it out for yourself. Order today and enjoy
This Package Contains:
1. WP Plugin – Side Stripe
2. PDFs – User Manual
3. PUR/Developer license
[YES] You CAN use this on unlimited sites that you own
[YES] You CAN flip domains that use this plugin
[NO] You CANNOT sell this plugin
[NO] You CANNOT giveaway this plugin
[NO] You CANNOT add your name to it
[NO] You CANNOT modify this plugin
All products are sold as is,We do not guarantee that any form of financial success by using our
products and services. Results vary. Hard work, diligence, knowledge, enthusiasm and motivation
all play a vital role in your quest to make an income from your internet business,We do not
provide any support for the following, WordPress, PHP programming, html, webpage creation/editing,
graphics or information product creation/editing.
Side Stripe – WP Plugin.