1998-2005 BMW 3 Series (E46) M3, 323i, 325i, 325xi, 328i, 330i, 330xi Sedan, Coupe, Convertible, Sport Wagon Workshop Repair & Service Manual (1,708 Pages, Searchable, Printable, Bookmarked, iPad-
1998-2005 BMW 3 Series (E46) M3, 323i, 325i, 325xi, 328i, 330i, 330xi Sedan, Coupe, Convertible, Sport Wagon Workshop Repair & Service Manual (1,708 Pages, Searchable, Printable, Bookmarked, iPad-ready PDF)
Complete digital workshop service and repair manual written for the BMW 3 Series (E46) M3, 323i, 325i, 325xi, 328i, 330i, 330xi Sedan, Coupe, Convertible, Sport Wagon; Production model years: 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005. All styles covered (all models, and engines). It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices.
This QUALITY manual is 100 COMPLETE and INTACT, no MISSING/CORRUPT pages/sections to freak you out! Buy from responsible seller and get INSTANT DOWNLOAD now without wasting your hard-owned money on uncertainty or surprise; this manual is exactly as described.
Total Pages: 1,708 pages
File Format: PDF (Windows & Mac & Linux)
Language: English / Spanish / Italian
Delivery: instant download link displayed on checkout page & emailed to you after payment
Protection: DRM-free; without any restriction
’98-’01 3-Series (E46) 320d, 330d (ES).pdf
’98-’05 3-Series (E46) 316, 318, 320, 325, 330 benzina (IT).pdf
’99-’05 3-Series (E46) (EN).pdf
This COMPLETE full workshop service repair manual includes:
* Detailed sub-steps expand on repair procedure information
* Notes, cautions and warnings throughout each chapter pinpoint critical information.
* Numbered instructions guide you through every repair procedure step by step.
* Bold figure number help you quickly match illustrations with instructions.
* Detailed illustrations, drawings and photos guide you through every procedure.
* Enlarged inset helps you identify and examine parts in detail.
* Numbered table of contents easy to use so that you can find the information you need fast.
* This manual also makes it easy to diagnose and repair problems with your machines electrical system.
* Troubleshooting and electrical service procedures are combined with detailed wiring diagrams for ease of use.
* COMPLETE, Absolutely No Missing Pages!
* Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
EXCERPT (1998-2005 BMW 3 Series (E46) Service/Repair Manual):
A centrifugal-type coolant pump is mounted to the front of the engine. The belt-driven pump circulates coolant through the system whenever the engine is running.
An electrically heated thermostat regulates the engine coolant temperature and is controlled by the DME control module. The heated
thermostat allows the engine to be operated at higher temperatures at idle and at part throttle. Having the ability to control the engine coolant temperature electronically results in improved emissions and performance. Problems with the heated thermostat can be
diagnosed using a compatible scan tool.
Radiator and expansion tank
The radiator is a crossflow design. An expansion tank provides for coolant expansion at higher temperatures and easy monitoring of the coolant level. On cars with automatic transmission, ATF is circulated through an additional heat exchanger (ATF cooler).
Rear Stabilizer Bar
The rear stabilizer bar is mounted to the rear subframe and attached via stabilizer bar links to the rear upper control arms.
1 – Stabilizer bar
2 – Self-locking nut M8
3 – Rubber mounting
4 – Clamping support
5 – Bolt M8
6 – Bolt M
7 – Stabilizer link support bracket
8 – Bolt M8
9 – Self-locking nut
10 – M8 Self-locking nut
11 – M8 Stabilizer link
Rear seat configuration
Split rear folding seats are optional in the Sedan and standard in the Sport Wagon and Coupe. They are split 1/3 right to 2/3 left with a folding center armrest in the left portion. The armrest, when folded down, is equipped with a storage compartment and cupholders.