1973-1987 Alfa Romeo Alfetta Owners’ Workshop Repair Manual
1973-1987 Alfa Romeo Alfetta Owners’ Workshop Repair Manual (Searchable, Printable, iPad-ready PDF)
Complete digital workshop service and repair manual written for the 1973-1987 Alfa Romeo Alfetta; Production model years: 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987. All styles covered (all models, and engines). It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices.
This QUALITY manual is 100 percents COMPLETE and INTACT, no MISSING/CORRUPT pages/sections to freak you out! Buy from responsible seller and get INSTANT DOWNLOAD now without wasting your hard-owned money on uncertainty or surprise; this manual is exactly as described.
Total Pages: more than 277 pages
File Format: PDF (Windows & Mac & Linux)
Delivery: instant download link displayed on checkout page & emailed to you after payment
Protection: DRM-free; without any restriction
All Alfa Romeo Alfetta Saloon and Coupe models, including GTV
1 570 cc, 1 779 cc & 1 962 cc
Does not fully cover additional features of special / limited edition variants
Does not cover 2.5 litre GTV-6
This COMPLETE workshop service repair manual includes:
* Detailed sub-steps expand on repair procedure information
* Notes, cautions and warnings throughout each chapter pinpoint critical information.
* Numbered instructions guide you through every repair procedure step by step.
* Bold figure number help you quickly match illustrations with instructions.
* Detailed illustrations, drawings and photos guide you through every procedure.
* Enlarged inset helps you identify and examine parts in detail.
* Numbered table of contents easy to use so that you can find the information you need fast.
* This manual also makes it easy to diagnose and repair problems with your machines electrical system.
* Troubleshooting and electrical service procedures are combined with detailed wiring diagrams for ease of use.
EXCERPT (1973-1987 Alfa Romeo Alfetta Manual):
About this manual 2
Introduction to the Alfetta 2
General dimensions and weights 6
Use of English 7
Buying spare parts and vehicle identification numbers 8
Tools and working facilities 9
Wheel changing, jacking and towing 11
Recommended lubricants 13
Safety first! 14
Routine maintenance 15
Fault diagnosis 17
Chapter 1 Engine 21
Chapter 2 Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems 51
Chapter 3 Fuel, exhaust and emission control systems 63
Chapter 4 Ignition system 84
Chapter 5 Propeller shaft and driveshafts 92
Chapter 6 Clutch 99
Chapter 7 Transmission 108
Chapter 8 Braking system 131
Chapter 9 Electrical system 145
Chapter 1 0 Front suspension and steering 196
Chapter 11 Rear suspension 211
Chapter 12 Bodywork 216
Chapter 13 Supplement: Revisions and information on later models 236
General repair procedures 273
Conversion factors 274
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.