Process Mover WordPress Plugin
Introducing …. Process Mover Plugin ……
File : Personal Use Rights
Brief Note :
Blog owners in need of better organization and automation !
Successful blogs have a lot of moving parts.
You have to post regularly. Social media ready images are a must-have. Search engines need to be kept happy.
And if you want to be read–and shared–your blog needs to have a polished, professional look.
Typos and poor grammar make you look like an amateur. Missing calls to action let visitors wander away without so much as a backwards glance. And what about formatting? Without careful consideration of headlines and other elements, your blog readers can quickly lose interest !
By creating a clear chain of custody for every piece of content, you’ll never again publish anything that’s less than perfect, miss a deadline, or forget to add the correct keywords.
Your blog posts will be the best they can be, and it can all happen without constant monitoring on your part.
Process Mover Plugin makes it easy to:
– Create multiple “roles” so you can move your content easily between team members.
Notify the person responsible that the post is ready for them.
– Send email or Slack messages so you can be sure you contact your team in the way that works for them.
– Bulk update posts to save time.
– Automatically send the correct link for editing, so your team members don’t waste time searching multiple posts.
– Send notification to any WordPress user, and even edit the preferred email on the fly.
– Add unlimited processes–no matter how many steps your posts go through, Process Mover will accommodate your workflow.
– Choose which WordPress roles are included–no need to email the admin user if only your editors and authors work with posts.
– Seamlessly integrate with Slack to keep all team communications in one place.
– Manage your workflow right from your post editing screen, just one click sends a message to the person responsible for the next step.