Premium Pricing Graphics with PUR
Premium Pricing Graphics with PUR.
USE ON PC OR MAC.
We all need certain areas of our websites or designs to stand out, and one of those things are the prices of our products.
So to help you make your prices stand out I created a brand new (v2) set of graphics. These graphics cover pretty much every way of how you can display your price…. you’ll get pricing tables, price stickers, price badges, price bubbles, price tooltips, and more.
All of these graphics were specifically created for this package.
The quality of these graphics is what makes this package different from most other similar packages out there. So even if you already have a graphics library, this will make a great addition.
All Of These Graphics Come In Both Web-Ready Transparent PNG Format & Layered PSD Source Files.
Since you get layered PSD files, all of the elements you see on these graphics can be modified. You can…
Edit the prices and all text
Change the colors
Move things around
Combine different elements from different graphics
All of these graphics also come in at least 5 colors and with a variation of different prices.
Here is a closer look at all of these graphics, giving you a break down of everything you get, along with full size samples…
All The Graphics That You Will Get:
1. Pricing Tables. These are tables to show the difference between the different levels of your offer/membership. People can see at a glance what each level offers.
2. Small Pricing Tables. These are smaller pricing tables that basically just show the price and have a button to join.
3. Add To Cart Buttons. These buttons come a very unique visual style with a price tooltip that shows the price of your offer.
4. Price Tags. Very clean looking price tags.
5. “Price Not” Graphic. This is a graphic that slowly reveals what your price is. “It’s not $297, its not $197, it’s not $97….. it’s just $9.95!!!”
6. Handwritten Values. You can add these images next to a product, or a module / section of your website to add perceived value to what you’re selling.
7. Price Badges. Price badges that you can stick on your graphics or use as-is.
8. Price Tooltips. You can add these next to your order buttons, or eCovers or use them as-is.
9. Prices on Torn Paper. Same thing as the badges and tooltips… stick these prices on your existing graphics or just add them to your websites.
10. 3D Prices. This 3D effect really makes the prices POP out. (note: these are the only files that are NOT layered. You just get 1 PSD layer for these graphics).
As you can see there’s quite a lot of stuff in this package. And these graphics cover pretty much all the different ways to display your prices.
If you were to buy these items individually from a stock photo site or some other graphics network, you can spend $3 – $6 per item… and do a little bit of searching. But to save you time and money, I put all these items into one package
[YES] For Personal Use
[NO] May sell personal use rights
[NO] May be changed or branded with your own name
[NO] May be added to PAID membership sites
[NO] May be packaged with other PAID products
[NO] May be offered as a bonus with other PAID products
[NO] May Resell on auction sites within the pricing guidelines.
[NO] May be given away free
[NO] May be added to FREE membership sites
[NO] May sell PLR rights
[NO] May sell master resale rights
[NO] May sell resale rights
[NO] May claim copyright
All products are sold as is,We do not guarantee that any form of financial success by using our products and services. Results vary. Hard work, diligence, knowledge, enthusiasm and motivation all play a vital role in your quest to make an income from your internet business,We do not
provide any support for the following, WordPress, PHP programming, html, webpage creation/editing,graphics or information product creation/editing.
Premium Pricing Graphics with PUR.