Walk Thin – Walk Yourself Thin & Burn Fat Fast!
Walk Thin – Walk Yourself Thin & Burn Fat Fast! (Exercise For Weight Loss & Diet Tips)
Have you ever tried to lose weight, but found it very hard to stick to it?
Well, now you can follow The Walk Yourself Thin & Burn Fat Fast Plan and lose weight easily.
You will learn:
– Intro to walking: Why walking is an excellent exercise.
– How to warm up, stretch and prepare your walk. Important walking gear.
– How walking 10,000 steps makes you lose weight. How it burns belly fat.
– Optimizing your hard work by cutting calories and adding nutrients. Food tips.
– Advanced walking. Burn more calories in less time by power walking.
– Walking: Developing the right mind-set for long term success.
– Stave Off Age-Related Disease and a Variety of Common Health Issues
– Reduce Chronic Anxiety and Depression
– Say Goodbye to Excess Cortisol and Watch Your Waistline Shrink
– Overhaul Your Eating Habits
– Drop Pounds Regularly
– Start With Your Feet
– Choosing a Pedometer
– Protecting Your Legs
– Warming Up
– Common Stretching Mistakes
– Developing Good Breathing Skills
– The Benefits of Diaphragmatic Breathing
– Ready, Set, Go
– Bringing Your Heart Rate Back Down
– Ramping Up Your Routine
– Taking a Common Sense Approach to Weight Loss
– The Science Behind Walking 10,000 Steps for Weight Loss
– Use a Pedometer to Start Increasing Your Distance
– Tips for Burning Belly Fat Faster
– How It Burns Belly Fat
– Giving Cortisol the Boot
– Everything You Need To Know About Power Walking
– Taking 10,000 Steps for Weight Maintenance
– Foods for Building Lean Muscle Mass
– Choosing Healthy Protein Sources
– Identifying Good Carbohydrates
– Achieving Dietary Balance
– Filling Up On Fiber
– Getting Good Fats
– Rehydrating the Right Way
– Treat Yourself to Maintain Motivation and Eliminate Unhealthy Food Cravings
– Getting Geared Up
– Warming Up
– Get the Benefits of Strength Training and Cardio Exercise in One Easy Workout
– Establish Your Target Speed
– Building Up To Your Target Speed
– Pacing Yourself and Cooling Down
– Know Your Motivation
– Know What You Want
– Create Objectives
– Get Properly Equipped For Your Workouts
– Take Note of the Small Improvements
– Health Benefits That Might Go Unnoticed
– And more!
This 10,000 word book is packed with lots of information. All you have to do is read the book to start your new journey today!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.