Walk Thin – Walk Yourself Thin & Burn Fat Fast!
Walk Thin – Walk Yourself Thin & Burn Fat Fast! (Exercise For Weight Loss & Diet Tips)
Have you ever tried to lose weight, but found it very hard to stick to it?
Well, now you can follow The Walk Yourself Thin & Burn Fat Fast Plan and lose weight easily.
You will learn:
– Intro to walking: Why walking is an excellent exercise.
– How to warm up, stretch and prepare your walk. Important walking gear.
– How walking 10,000 steps makes you lose weight. How it burns belly fat.
– Optimizing your hard work by cutting calories and adding nutrients. Food tips.
– Advanced walking. Burn more calories in less time by power walking.
– Walking: Developing the right mind-set for long term success.
– Stave Off Age-Related Disease and a Variety of Common Health Issues
– Reduce Chronic Anxiety and Depression
– Say Goodbye to Excess Cortisol and Watch Your Waistline Shrink
– Overhaul Your Eating Habits
– Drop Pounds Regularly
– Start With Your Feet
– Choosing a Pedometer
– Protecting Your Legs
– Warming Up
– Common Stretching Mistakes
– Developing Good Breathing Skills
– The Benefits of Diaphragmatic Breathing
– Ready, Set, Go
– Bringing Your Heart Rate Back Down
– Ramping Up Your Routine
– Taking a Common Sense Approach to Weight Loss
– The Science Behind Walking 10,000 Steps for Weight Loss
– Use a Pedometer to Start Increasing Your Distance
– Tips for Burning Belly Fat Faster
– How It Burns Belly Fat
– Giving Cortisol the Boot
– Everything You Need To Know About Power Walking
– Taking 10,000 Steps for Weight Maintenance
– Foods for Building Lean Muscle Mass
– Choosing Healthy Protein Sources
– Identifying Good Carbohydrates
– Achieving Dietary Balance
– Filling Up On Fiber
– Getting Good Fats
– Rehydrating the Right Way
– Treat Yourself to Maintain Motivation and Eliminate Unhealthy Food Cravings
– Getting Geared Up
– Warming Up
– Get the Benefits of Strength Training and Cardio Exercise in One Easy Workout
– Establish Your Target Speed
– Building Up To Your Target Speed
– Pacing Yourself and Cooling Down
– Know Your Motivation
– Know What You Want
– Create Objectives
– Get Properly Equipped For Your Workouts
– Take Note of the Small Improvements
– Health Benefits That Might Go Unnoticed
– And more!
This 10,000 word book is packed with lots of information. All you have to do is read the book to start your new journey today!