99 Ways To Stop Bedwetting (ebook)
Here is just some of the information you will find inside:
6 signs that you need to look for
– How your behavior can affect your child’s bedwetting. Are you making it worse?
– What to tell your child to make him or her feel better about the situation.
– Is it time to go to a doctor?
– How to make “bed time” less stressful for your child.
– Does your child really have a problem? Or is it normal.
– How to make it easier for your child to let you know there was an accident.
10 signs that you need to seek more aggressive treatment.
– Why making your child go to bed earlier can actually help him or her stop wetting the bed.
6 steps to making sure your child doesn’t get any skin irritations.
– The worst thing you can do to try and stop bedwetting.
– How to implement “night lifting” to keep your child dry.
3 bladder control exercises for your child.
– Which liquids to keep your child away from in the evening.
3 types of medications that just might be the ticket.
10 things you might want to write down in a journal every time your child wets the bed to help find the problem area.
5 things to consider before you pick up your own bedwetting resources.
– What are moisture detector alarms and why do they make a big difference?
– The special product that can make cleaning up a breeze.
– The magic product that can keep your child dry and odor free at sleepovers.
– Why your child’s school bathroom and drinking habits may be the problem.
-A teaspoon of what? Find out what “magical” remedy (that tastes good) may help your child make it through the night dry.
– What to do if you’re preteen or teen is still wetting the bed. Is there a more serious problem?
– Is “Dry Bed Training” right for your child?
– How to help your child cope with his or her “secret.”
Get instant access now for just $27.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
*This Product comes with Master Resale Right (MRR)