Waking Up Dry – A Guide to Bedwetting (PLR)
You don’t have to be a doctor to cure your child’s bedwetting habit!
When your son or daughter is too afraid to go to a sleepover. Or too afraid to go on the family camping trip. You just know something has to be done.
It hurts to see your child so ashamed and embarrassed. You do your best to make sure it’s just “our little secret.” But the burden of believing you have a secret none of your friends can know… is incredibly hard on your child.
You’re the parent and you want to help. Well I have good news for you. Let me ask you…
Who Else Wants Their Child To Feel Tired When It’s Time For Bed, Not Terrified?
Most kids don’t like going to bed. But not every child fears it. With a bedwetter, there’s always the lingering fear of what’s going to happen while they are asleep. And it’s not a good feeling.
Within my 51 page guide, “Waking Up Dry-How to Help Your Child Overcome Bedwetting” I’ll teach you how to gently help your child take control of the situation. With tips, tricks, and methods for waking up dry – my report really is the secret tool families use to cure bedwetting.
The report is 100% digital, so you can download it straight to your computer in just minutes from now.
…here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
* 6 signs that you need to look into the problem seriously.
* How your behavior can effect your child’s bedwetting. Are you making it worse?
* What to tell your child to make him or her feel better about the situation.
* Is it time to go to a doctor?
* How to make “bed time” less stressful for your child.
* Does your child really have a problem? Or is it normal.
* How to make it easier for your child to let you know there was an accident.
* 10 signs that you need to seek more aggressive treatment.
* Why making your child get to sleep earlier can actually help him or her to stop wetting the bed.
* 6 steps to making sure your child doesn’t contract any skin irritations
* The worst thing you can do to try and stop bedwetting.
* How to give your child hope.
* How to implement “night lifting” to keep your child dry.
* 3 bladder control exercises for your child.
* Which liquids to keep your child away from in the evening.
* 3 types of medications that just might be the ticket.
* 10 things you might want to write down in a journal every time your child wets the bed to help find the problem area.
* What your pediatrician needs to know to form a good opinion. And when you should think about getting a second opinion.
* 7 extra resources that can give you more information on your child’s specific problem.
* How to calm your child’s deepest worry, “What will others think?”
Reseller Tools and Distribution Rights
Sales Page Yes Private Use Rights Yes Sell on Auction Sites – eBay Yes
Download Page Yes Resale Rights Yes May be Published Offline Yes
Other Included Pages None Master Resale Rights Yes May Modify Product Yes
Main Graphic Format JPG, PSD Private Label Rights Yes May Edit Sales Page Yes
Cover Graphic Yes Full Product Copyrights Yes May be Broken Down Yes
Notable Extras Keywords List Full Graphic Copyrights Yes Bundled With Other Products Yes
Giveaway Rights No Added to Paid Memberships Yes
Offered as a Bonus Yes Added to Free Memberships No
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.