Amazon Hair Loss Essentials (with RR)
Attention Affiliates! Heres Your Chance To Cash In On Clickbank With The Hair Loss Niche!
Hair is the fastest growing tissue of the body, made up of proteins called keratins. Every strand of hair is made up of three layers: the inner layer or medulla (only present in thick hairs); the middle layer or cortex, which determines the strength, texture, and color of hair; and the cuticle, which protects the cortex.
Hair grows from roots, which are enclosed in follicles. Below this is a layer of skin called the dermal papilla, which is fed by the bloodstream carrying nourishments vital to the growth of hair.
Only the roots of hair are actually alive, while the visible part of hair is dead tissue, and therefore unable to heal itself. It is vital then to take care of the scalp and body in order to perpetuate hair growth and maintenance.
Expensive treatments that claim to treat the visible hair and nourish it therefore are usually no more than bogus claims made to sell products.
Hormones called androgens, usually testosterone, can cause hair follicles to shrink, causing thinning of hair or eventual hair loss. Reportedly only bone marrow grows faster in our body than hair does. The average scalp contains 100,000-150,000 hair follicles and hairs, with 90% growing and 10% resting at any given time.
Hair actually grows in three stages: anagen, catagen, and telogen. The anagen phase is the phase where hair is actively growing, and of course this phase is longer for follicles in the scalp than anywhere else on your body, and lasts longer for women than men.
It is natural for follicles to atrophy and hair to fall out, and this is called the catagen phase. This phase is only temporary, and eventually the follicle enters the telogen phase where it is resting.
These are the 10% at rest mentioned above. Normal anagen phases last approximately five years, with catagen phases lasting about three weeks, and telogen phases lasting approximately 12 weeks. As you see it is natural to lose some hair.
Natural hair loss is considered to be in the range of 100 hairs per day. It is not apparent to most people that hair is actually being lost until more than 50% of a person’s hair is actually lost.
11 Oct 2013
11 Oct 2013
Can be sold
Can be used for personal use
Can be packaged with other products
Can modify/change the sales letter
Can be added into paid membership websites
Can put your name on the sales letter
Can be offered as a bonus
Can be used to build a list
Can print/publish offline
Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
Can convey and sell Resale Rights
Can modify/change the main product
Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
Can be given away for free
Can be added to free membership websites
Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
1. Ultrax Labs Hair Maxx DHT Blocking Hair Loss Hair Growth Nutrient Solubilized Keratin Vitamin Supplement.doc
10. 2012 Hairmax Lux9 Cordless Laser Comb Review.doc
11. Thymuskin Hair Loss.doc
12. HairMax LaserComb Review.doc
13. Korean HGS Herbal Hair Loss Fast Regrowth Shampoo Review.doc
14. Profollica w.doc
15. DS Laboratories Revita Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo Review.doc
2. Uplifting Therapies Hair Growth Device.doc
3. Kirland Minoxidil for MEN Hair Growth Treatment Uncented 6 Month Supply Review.doc
4. DS Laboratories Revita Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo.doc
5. Inneov Hair Mass Supplements Review.doc
7. HairMax LaserComb Advanced 7 Review.doc
8. Hair Essentials Natural.doc
9. Rene Furterer RF 80 Concentrated Hair Loss Treatment Review.doc
1.Hair Loss Blueprint Review.doc
10. Stop Your Hair Loss Review.doc
11. Hair Loss Detective Review.doc
12. Berry Hairy Review.doc
13. Gray Hair No More Review.doc
14. Grow It Long Review.doc
15. Super Hair Growth Recipe Review.doc
2. Maximum Hair Minimum Loss Review.doc
3. Daves 10 Minute Method Review.doc
4. Thinning Hair Remedy.doc
5. Total Hair Regrowth Review.doc
6. Hair Loss No More Review.doc
7. Hair Loss in Women Review.doc
8. Hair Loss Black Book Review.doc
9. Herbal Hair Solution Review.doc
Read more at http://www.idplr.com/view-details/39-ebooks/amazon-hair-loss-essentials.html#RoEG3qH1k544380P.99
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.