Yamaha YZF-R1, or R1 years 2007-2008 Service Manual
This is the COMPLETE official full factory service repair manual for the Yamaha YZF-R1, or R1. Production model years 2007-2008 Workshop Service Repair Manual Download.
Hundreds of pages allow you to print it out in its entirety or just the pages you need!! All styles covered.
This Yamaha YZF-R1, or R1 service manual is your number one source for repair and service information. They are specifically written for the do-it-yourselfer as well as the experienced mechanic. Using this Yamaha YZF-R1, or R1 repair manual is an inexpensive way to keep you vehicle working properly.
Yamaha YZF-R1, or R1 service manual provides step-by-step instructions based on the complete disassembly of the machine. It is this level of detail, along with hundreds of photos and illustrations, that guide the reader through each service and repair procedure.
An all-new YZF-R1 for the 2007 model year was announced on 8 October 2006. It had an all-new inline four-cylinder engine, going back to a more conventional four-valves per cylinder, rather than Yamaha’s trade mark five-valve Genesis layout. It also had the Yamaha Chip Control Intake (YCC-I) electronic variable-length intake funnel system, Yamaha Chip Control Throttle (YCC-T) fly-by-wire throttle system, slipper-type clutch, all-new aluminum Deltabox frame and swingarm, six-piston radial-mount front brake calipers with 310 mm discs, a wider radiator, and M1 styling on the new large ram-air ports in the front fairing. There were no major changes for 2008.
Power was 152.9 horsepower (114.0 kW) @ 10,160 rpm.
Motorcycle Consumer News tests of the 2007 model year YZF-R1 yielded a 0 to 60 mph (0 to 97 km/h) time of 2.94 seconds and 0 to 100 mph (0 to 161 km/h) of 5.46 seconds, a ¼ mile time of 9.88 seconds at 145.50 mph (234.16 km/h).
Simply print out the pages you need or print the entire manual as a whole!!!
* Detailed substeps expand on repair procedure information
* Notes, cautions and warnings throughout each chapter pinpoint critical information.
* Numbered instructions guide you through every repair procedure step by step.
* Bold figure number help you quickly match illustrations with instructions.
* Detailed illustrations, drawings and photos guide you through every procedure.
* Enlarged inset helps you identify and examine parts in detail.
* Numbered table of contents easy to use so that you can find the information you need fast.
* This Yamaha YZF-R1, or R1 service manual also makes it easy to diagnose and repair problems with your machines electrical system.
Troubleshooting and electrical service procedures are combined with detailed wiring diagrams for ease of use.
GET YOUR Yamaha YZF-R1, or R1 SERVICE MANUAL NOW!
Complete download comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac also. It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable. No need to pay for shipping and wait for the overpriced paper textbook or CD-ROM to arrive via snail mail.
Model YZF-R1, or R1
Specifications Full Printable
Zoom INOUT YES
Format Adobe Acrobat Document (.pdf)
Compatible All Versions of Windows & Mac
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.