Hypnosis Mania ( with MRR)
What’s True and What’s Not; How to Do It and Do It Right; How to Use It to Have Super Confidence, Break from Bad Habits, Lose Weight, and Excel in Life!
Have you ever wanted something so bad that you willed it to happen?
The promotion that you have always thought and fantasized about that you have gotten your thank you speech memorized – just in case? How about that new gadget that you have turned around in your mind that you can almost feel it in your hand? Or how about that person of your dreams whom you think about 24/7, with corresponding imaginary encounters?
If any of your desires did came true, there’s a big probability it did not happen by chance. It’s not a miracle either. And it’s not a one-time deal – it may happen again.
Hypnosis is a procedure that taps into your subconscious, putting you in a state of a trance that would bring you under extreme suggestibility.
This means that through hypnosis, you can be “fed” suggestions about your personality, habits, behavior, and way of thinking that can influence your life immensely.
Did you know that …
* Psychologists use hypnosis to calm and soothe people who are in a state of trauma or are nervous.
* Medical practitioners use hypnosis as anesthesia – surgeons during surgery, dentists during tooth procedures, and doctors and midwives during childbirth.
* Post-surgery or post-operation, hypnosis is also used to prevent infection or unpleasant side effects.
* Mental health professionals use hypnosis as part of the therapy for patients with psychological conditions.
* Hypnosis is used to help both patient and doctor understand health and mental conditions, the causes and possible course of action to be taken.
* Hypnosis is used to curb problem habits such as smoking, eating disorders, or unpleasant behavior.
* Hypnosis is effective in dealing with psychosomatic problems or physical illness that can be rooted from a psychological condition.
* Learning ability, physical performance and social attitudes can be improved through hypnosis, too.
* Hypnosis is also being used by the legal system in aiding crime investigation.
Throughout history, across religious and professional boundaries, hypnosis has been used extensively and utilized in improving people’s lives. Who knows, the next life to change might be YOURS!
18 Mar 2011
Master Resale Rights
18 Mar 2011
Can be sold
Can be used for personal use
Can be packaged with other products
Can modify/change the sales letter
Can be added into paid membership websites
Can put your name on the sales letter
Can be offered as a bonus
Can be used to build a list
Can print/publish offline
Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
Can convey and sell Resale Rights
Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
Can modify/change the main product
Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
Can be given away for free
Can be added to free membership websites
Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
Read more at http://www.idplr.com/view-details/37-ebooks/hypnosis-mania.html#iJPdM6ux3LpE0YI9.99
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.