Yamaha FZ750 Years 1984-1991 Service Manual
This is the COMPLETE official full factory service repair manual for the Yamaha FZ 750. Production model years 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 Workshop Service Repair Manual Download. Hundreds of pages allow you to print it out in its entirety or just the pages you need!! All styles covered.
This manual provide repair and service procedures for the following Models:
– Yamaha FZ 750 1984 Service Manual
– Yamaha FZ 750 1985 Service Manual
– Yamaha FZ 750 1986 Service Manual
– Yamaha FZ 750 1987 Service Manual
– Yamaha FZ 750 1988 Service Manual
– Yamaha FZ 750 1989 Service Manual
– Yamaha FZ 750 1990 Service Manual
– Yamaha FZ 750 1991 Service Manual
The FZ750 uses an all-aluminium, liquid-cooled, tranverse-mounted, four-cylinder engine. The complex cylinder head is constructed in two halves, with dual chain-driven overhead camshafts operating 20 valves, 3 inlet and 2 exhaust per cylinder. Valve clearances are adjusted with under-lifter shims.
Yamaha FZ750, Model 1985
The four 34 mm Mikuni constant-velocity downdraft carburettors are mounted in a bank behind and above the cylinders and feed each cylinder through short intake manifolds. Four exhaust downpipes join a box below the engine where the gases are split to exit through two silencers.
The crankshaft is geared directly to the clutch. No counter balancer shaft is used. Starting is by electric starter only. Lubrication is wet sump using a trochoid pump.
The FZ750 uses a six-speed sequential close ratio gearbox; the gear shafts are only removable by splitting the crankcase halves. The clutch is of the wet, multi-plate type and is hydraulically operated. Final drive is by O-ring chain and sprockets. A safety feature of the FZ750 is that the engine ignition is cut if first gear is selected with the sidestand down; this is commonplace on modern motorcycles.
The frame of the FZ750 is manufactured from mild steel box-section and uses a perimeter layout. The fairing and upper rear section use separate cylindrical tubing sub-frames. The rear shock absorber is placed vertically behind the engine and connects to an extruded aluminium alloy swinging arm via several forged aluminium rocker arms. The 16-inch (410 mm) front wheel is held between spring and oil damped forks. Later models of the FZ750 used a 17-inch-diameter (430 mm) front wheel. Early FZ750s used twin ventilated disc brakes for the front wheel with a single ventilated disc at the rear. Later versions used unventilated disks, with four piston calipers on the front.
The FZ750 features a standard 12 volt electrical system. The alternator and starter motor are mounted behind the cylinders. Yamaha’s self-cancelling indicator unit is used and a variable-resistance gauging system is used to monitor engine oil contents with associated warning lights. Nippondenso Transistor Controlled Ignition (TCI) is used in conjunction with two coils.
This Yamaha FZ 750 service manual is your number one source for repair and service information. They are specifically written for the do-it-yourselfer as well as the experienced mechanic. Using this Yamaha FZ 750 repair manual is an inexpensive way to keep you vehicle working properly. Yamaha FZ 750 service manual provides step-by-step instructions based on the complete disassembly of the machine. It is this level of detail, along with hundreds of photos and illustrations, that guide the reader through each service and repair procedure.
Simply print out the pages you need or print the entire manual as a whole!!!
* Detailed substeps expand on repair procedure information
* Notes, cautions and warnings throughout each chapter pinpoint critical information.
* Numbered instructions guide you through every repair procedure step by step.
* Bold figure number help you quickly match illustrations with instructions.
* Detailed illustrations, drawings and photos guide you through every procedure.
* Enlarged inset helps you identify and examine parts in detail.
* Numbered table of contents easy to use so that you can find the information you need fast.
* This Yamaha FZ 750 service manual also makes it easy to diagnose and repair problems with your machines electrical system. Troubleshooting and electrical service procedures are combined with detailed wiring diagrams for ease of use.
Complete download comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac also. It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable. No need to pay for shipping and wait for the overpriced paper textbook or CD-ROM to arrive via snail mail.
Model FZ 750
Specifications Full Printable
Zoom INOUT YES
Format Adobe Acrobat Document (.pdf)
Compatible All Versions of Windows & Mac
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.