The Magicians Success Guide mrr
The Magicians Success Guide
How to Become a Successful Magician For Fun And Profit!
It doesnt matter if you just want to surprise your friends and family or if you would like to actually create a new avocation, there is plenty of information inside to answer your questions and help you decide how to move on. Many folks who pursue the possibility of becoming an amateur magician become quite surprised when they learn that their favorite hobby is a skill that is in demand. Perhaps you just want to keep it simple and learn a few tricks so you can entertain at your childs next birthday party. The party comes and you are a hit with the kids.
Heres a bit of what you can look forward to learning:
* Should you buy or make your own props?
* Learn handkerchief tricks.
* Try your hand at box tricks.
* Paper and rope tricks are always well accepted.
* How to set the stage
* What kind of costumes and makeup you need.
* Selecting microphones and other equipment.
* How to find gigs.
* Preparing promotional materials.
* How to handle the media and advertising.
* Should you have an assistant?
* And so much more!
08 Dec 2008
Master Resale Rights
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.