SEO and Relationship Building for Local Businesses mrr
SEO and Relationship Building for Local Businesses
Did you know that you are probably sabotaging your entire business using outmoded SEO techniques?
Have your tried and true SEO TECHNIQUES just stopped working for you? If this is a big mystery to you, then you need to read – SEO and Relationship Building for Local Businesses – It’s time to stop living in the past!
SEO and Internet Marketing has changed in the last couple of years. Stop being like that old wizard who is wondering why the spells he casts just don’t work anymore. Catch up on the latest and most effective techniques for making your internet business work for you again.
Do you already have a business and want to optimize it and get it on the internet? Then this is the ebook for you too! Just think! Your online business running itself and making scads of cash for you again – just like it did before!
The major search engines changed all the rules and consumers started becoming turned off by overt and tacky SEO techniques that manipulated them into visiting your page! If you are a new online business person, you will definitely be able to get your business off the ground and on the right foot! The learning curve presented to you in SEO and Relationship Building for Local Businesses is really valuable to you if you want to make money by building your website RIGHT in the first place!
In it I discuss …
* How websites are more about customer service and relationships than they ever used to be
* How supplying information as a service to surfers helps increase your business
* How to capitalize on the fact that people are always turning to the internet to find what they need.
* How the expectations of what people expect to find on a site have been completely raised nowadays
* How to understand the new mindset of the expectant internet surfer
* How to make the most of the Web 2.0 concept
* How to improve a site that is several years out of date
* How a blog figures in the changing consumer landscape
* How to micro blog using a site like Twitter to create even more interactivity between you and your customers
* How to use social resources like MySpace and Facebook to your advantage
* The importance of building solid relationships with prospects and customers
* How to get existing customers to return to you
* Why being impersonal nowadays is a recipe for business failure
* How to think in longer term business development when putting a web site together for the first time or revamping an old one, so that it fits the standards of web 2.0
* Why it is wise to develop the ability to promote and sell your products directly via the internet
* How to understand such things as shipping costs and when shipping could become a problem for you
* How to push what you normally sell locally out on to the global stage
* How to get your marketing message into people’s homes
* How to go from selling locally to globally and potentially increase your sales by millions!
* How to build a user friendly website that gives people EXACTLY what they want so they are interested in what you have to offer regardless of where you are
* Why a flashy website doesn’t do it for people or the Google search engineer robots anymore
* What the wrong aspects are to focus on when you are building a site
* The concept of attracting targeted visitors to your site instead of the untargeted surfer who will not get out their credit card or PayPal permission to buy your product or convert to one of your memberships!
24 Jun 2009
Master Resale Rights
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.