Caring For Your Garden mrr
Caring For Your Garden
One of the most common reasons why people love flowers so much is because of the beautiful fragrance they emit. A beautiful, natural garden overflowing with scented flowers can brighten up anyone’s day, even after a work week from hell. The smell of flowers connotes happy occasions such as summer days, birthdays, weddings and celebrations. This is one of the reasons most gardeners will choose flowers that smell divine as their flowers du jour.
Some of the best fragrant flowers for your garden include Arabian jasmine, banana shrub, butterfly bush, confederate jasmine, garden phlox, gardenia, heliotrope, hyacinth, angels’ trumpet and roses. All of these have a unique and delicious scent that will leave your outdoor area smelling beautiful. However, some of the most fragment and beautiful flowers also take more care than you would expect. To really get that beautiful, spring time freshness smell from your flowers, keep the following tips in mind:
* Bright, thick and colorful pedals on a flower can suggest a beautiful smell as well. Look for flowers that have thick colorful petals when choosing flowers. You can also ask the sales associate at your local garden center about the smell that will be emitted in full bloom.
* Fragrant flowers enjoy having company in their garden. One of the ways to increase the smell of your flowers is to plant trees, vines, perennials and shrubs along the garden bed with your fragrant flowers. Having neighbors will help your flowers show off their smell.
* To make the most of your garden care smell, think about choosing flowers that bloom at different times. That way the smells of each flower will not contradict one another and you will have beautiful and varying smells all season long.
* Most flowers that are lacking in a sweet smell are so because they are thirsty. Make sure you give your flowers enough water to keep them healthy. In the hot season this may mean watering them every day or every other day.
* Finally, make sure your flowers have enough moisture and ventilation. Hot and dry gardens will not fare well for those fragrant flowers. Although they may grow, the smell will be lacking. Try to plant your flowers in an area where the air is gentle and the moisture content is high in the air. Humidity is not a fragrant flower’s friend.
10 Aug 2009
Master Resale Rights
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.