Guide To Dealing And Caring Elderly mrr
Guide To Dealing And Caring Elderly
Are You Lethargic When It Comes To? Or, Maybe You Care, But You Cant Squeeze In The Time To Spend With Them? Dont Let This Sheer Lack Of Gratitude Set A Bad Example For Your Children, Who Will Probably Do The Same One Day!
Finally! You Can Now Have Instant Access To An All-In-One Eldercare Guide To Help You Deal With Your Ageing Parents! Learn Some Highly Effective Tips To Make Your Elders Feel Special, Without Stressing Yourself Out Or Sacrificing Your Health…And Truly Feel Good About It From Within!
You Are About To Learn The Ultimate Secrets Of Taking Care Of Your Elders! Introducing – Guide To Dealing And Caring Elderly – In a very interesting, readable manner, this book explains exactly how you can take good care of your elders and see that they remain healthy and fit always.
These Are Some Of The Tips You Will Find In The Book :
* A Caregivers Guide To Coping With Stress
* Caring For The Elderly: Working With Their Money
* Coping With Unreasonable Behaviour When Caring For The Elderly
* Effective Caring For Your Elderly Relatives: Home Help
* Going To A Better Place
* Keeping It At Arm’s Length
* Listening To Your Parents Even Now
* Managing Your Senior Citizen’s Medications
* Quality Of Life For Your Senior Citizen
* Taking Care Of Yourself Is Part Of The Job
* The Basics Of Caring For The Elderly: Pressure Sores
* The Golden Rule Of Caring For The Elderly Revealed!
* The Greatest Loss Of Them All
* The Laymans Guide To Parkinsons Disease
* Watching Your Step: Avoiding And Dealing With Falls Whilst Caring For The Elderly
* Adult Day Care Center – A Place For The Elderly
* The Basics Of Personal Hygiene For The Elderly
* 4 Most Common Ailments Affecting The Elderly
* Administering Wound Care And First-Aid To The Elderly
* Rebuilding Self Esteem Among The Elderly
* Easing Into Care Giving
* Outings For The Elderly – A Walk In The Park?
* Giving Thanks For Being A Caregiver
* Avoiding Guilt Pangs In The Elderly
* Safeguarding The Health Of The Elderly
* Protecting The Elders From Scams And Rip-Offs
* Making A Difference-Involving The Elderly In Social Service
* Respecting The Rights Of Senior Citizens
* Taking Care Of Yourself As Well As The Elderly: Vacation And Respite
* The Best Activities To Stimulate Mentally Ill Seniors
* 5 Ways To Maintain Your Health While Caring For The Elderly
* The Caregivers Enemy No.1
* Moving Your Elderly Parents Into Your Home – A Boon Or Bane?
* And Much More!
30 Dec 2009
Master Resale Rights
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.