Curing Eczema Naturally mrr
Curing Eczema Naturally
Dealing With Eczema the Natural Way!
Do You Suffer From the Itching, Redness and Scaling of Chronic Eczema? If so you are not ALONE! It strikes men and women young and old! It is not just diaper rash or a disease that babies get!
Adult numbers who have a persistent eczema problem in the USA is usually estimated to be something around 5.5% of the adult population. That works out to be about fifteen million people in the United States alone. Although the condition is not fatal there is no cure. All you can do is prevent it, treat it and manage its symptoms!
Its Time to Stop Scratching and Start Healing!
The purpose of this ebook is to examine what eczema is and what causes it in greater detail, before looking at the various different ways of treating the condition so that you can decide what the best treatment plan is for you.
As it turns out there are some very definite triggers for painful outbreaks including-
* Skin abrasions from shaving
* Trigger Foods that you may be allergic to such as wheat based and dairy products, fish and seafood, acidic fruits, eggs, nuts and food additives
* Wool clothing
* A preexisting asthmatic condition
* Dust mites
* Exposure to animal hair
* Rug burns
* Small cuts
* Cold weather
* Damp or humid weather
* Taking aspirin
* Emotional stress including being too sad or too happy – extremes of emotion whether good or bad can cause stress in the body that can cause an outbreak
* How some people have outbreaks with no apparent trigger!
* How to avoid the situations and behaviors that can trigger these outbreaks
Should you go the natural route or opt for the usual messy creams, sloppy salves and medical treatments?
06 Jan 2010
Master Resale Rights
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.